Reviews for Between Life and Sound
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Sweet. You really show how totally awesoem music is. Rock on!
Hawke
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I think you might have sacrificed a bit for the rhyme, but all the same it's very well done.
GOTR chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
It's nice for a poem, not for a song.
Kristin chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I'd hafta hear this with music b/c without it it just sounds like a poem, nothing song-y about it. I'm imagining one of those overblown, pretentious piano ballads here.
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Another great poem, but by now I don't expect anything less from you, lol. Haven't reviewed for a while, but I'm glad I found the time and read this song. It has a nice rhythm and it's a GrEaT topic! I enjoyed reading this, especially the part "Reach out and touch the sky"- so hopeful! :-)
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
It has a really nice flow that leads you from stanza to stanza, and lovely description. Perhaps not your best, but still wonderful.
Karasu
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
nice job! )
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
amazing
HiddenFlame42 chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Not bothered to sign in...but I'm sure you'll get over it. lol
I absolutely loved this one! It has to be one of my faves, especially of your recent postings. *adds to faves* Keep up the awesome work Matthew! :)
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
The great thing about this poem is that you can feel the passion you have for music- the words do a great job of conveying that. And I agree with all you say here, music truly is awesome. I especially liked the final stanza. Great work :)
*cosmo-queen*
Seaspray chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Wow. Nice rhythm, it flowed very well and you used a lot of striking images. I especially liked the second verse.