Reviews for The Fight for Justice
Lady Surreal chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Hey, I really like this story a lot. It's really good and I look forward to reading your otherstuff. I know that sounds like a dry review but it's really not, I really enjoy your stuff. _

LadySurreal(aka ladytalya)
kakera chapter 6 . 12/11/2004
Simply put: amazing. You have to be one of the best fiction writers I've encountered in a VERY long time. Normally, I do like to point out flaws in the story and such, but I just can't in this one. PLEASE write more! You're an inspiration to writers like me!
Keikei chapter 6 . 12/6/2004
Hey Dark,

Its me Kei! This is a great chapter I love it! You wrote the lemon really well Keep up the good work girl!

Take care and ja,

Kei
Sheepie chapter 6 . 12/6/2004
I loved it! XD Great chappie... wow, I didn't see Kaz as a seme o.o;; Great chappie!
ScratchRabbit chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
Oh! This is SO cool! Kazuo's such an interesting charachter... heehee. I love the time setting, and the robots-taking-over thing totally kicks as, lol. Please please update soon!
LaTeR _
Kage Ohkami
Sheepie chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
Loved it! So yummy, and good. Loved the detail. This is getting really good!
TheresA-Pickle-InMyCookieJar chapter 4 . 8/27/2004
heheeheheheheheheh...MUAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
YAOI YAOI AND TONS OF YAOI!
im liking this story so far... very amusing...
make all the guys very sexy and then screw eachother...*drools
Sheepie chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
I loved it so much! Even though Kazou is a snob, I love him. Ryu is sweet too! GO RYU! BEAT HIM UP! Loved the chap, and I can't wait for the next chap! UPDATE SOON!
Sheepie chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
OMG! YOU GOTTA UPDATE SOON! OR I WILL DIE! GRR!
Sheepie chapter 2 . 5/22/2004
I really liked it XD is it wrong that I like Kazuo? XD I just love his personality, it's funny. Who's the uke? I'm guessing Kazuo XD it would be so kew if is an uke, besides I dun see big strong Ryu as an uke, he just doesn't have that ukieness XD Lol. Anywho, I really like how this is going, please update soon! Great job!
Sheepie chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I liked the chapter alot . Can't wait for an update! . Please update soon!
TheresA-Pickle-InMyCookieJar chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
...hm...a futuristic story... now that should be intersting... AND ITS YAOI!...yaoi is great...
Melancholy Joker chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
This one sounds really interesting. Keep up the good work. _ v
afk chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
hey! looks cool enough to keep reading hahah just jokin! but you gotta update! describe the robots
Lunar Wulf Gemini chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
This sounds interesting update soon