Reviews for Naomi's Life
loolypop chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
i just wanted to say that you said in one chapter that Alex stroked Naomi's beautiful brown hair and then in the next chapter when comparing her to Erica you said that Naomi had blonde hiar and blue eyes? just wondering?
LiL Angel with Wings chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
Hey! This is getting really good! I like. Keep going! Oh, and I finally got another poem up. If I'm slower at getting stuff up or reviewing, I'm sorry. I'll try to review as often as I can, but I work alot now, but anyways, you can write me anytime ya want! Talk to ya lata
Ippanippan chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
WOW, that is an awesome story Brandon. i really like this story keep adding more to it. so this was the story you were writing in the computer lab absolutly great work. one question though what do A/N & RR stand for, tell me at finals or here is my email thanks.
Cougar Draven chapter 4 . 5/27/2004
No wonder it was so hard to write, you flippin' took forever and a freakin' day to post it, ya damn writer's block victim...
Watashi wa risu...
CDx3
LiL Angel with Wings chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
ahh this one is shorter! Ok...keep writing! You can't just end it like that! Aw this is soo sweet! You're doing a great job! Keep it up.
Dreamer to Fly
P.S. and if ya can't tell...I'm trying to read all of your poems too..lol
LiL Angel with Wings chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
0o0o good good good! I like!
LiL Angel with Wings chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Pretty good so far, but I need to read the other 2 chps.
singitback chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
aw! that was sad, she cant b all alone, lol, good job
singitback chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
OMG, i love it, just 1 thing, it would probably look better if u replace numbers like this "1" with the actual word. ur call, its just a suggestion, lol...good job tho
Cougar Draven chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
I like this. And I am not a block font. Keep this up, and upload part 4 (or is it 5 now?) soon!
Cougar Draven chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
Why the fight between the two guys, B-dawg? I don't know, man, I think you're playing out a little dreamworld action here. Not that that's a bad thing or anything. I like the development, although I would go for more character backgrounds. Like why is Naomi so damn depressed, and what is going on between Alex and Brian? Stuff like that.
Cougar Draven chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Interesting beginning, Saigishin. I do admit it is better than I had imagined. PLease, upload some more.
singitback chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
OMG! please, please continue! that was such a good start! u may want to add some more details of what the characters look like, but otherwise, nicely done!
PS-can u please RR my story, Hunter? thanks