Reviews for Weeping Dreamer, Seasons Cry
Frodo13 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
WOW is all i can say.
Linnet chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Simply gorgeous. Your language is sweet and simple, and your imagery beautiful. I would pick favorite lines, but I can't choose them! I do like how at the end of each-stanza, I suppose-there was a repeat of the last phrase. Great job, going on my faves!
-Linnet
Melancholy Butterfly chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
This piece of poetry is simply beautiful, divine, awesome! The imagery you've presented simply captures one's imagination, and the issue this poem has raised made me sat there thinking and reflecting upon life, upon me. What more can I say? You are a wonderful poet!
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
*is utterly blown away yet again* that was GORGEOUS. all the incredible imagery completely swept me off my feet ~ i was enraptured. it ended and i realized that i was leaning two inches closer to the computer screen. there were a couple segments in particular that i have to point out, because they made my heart stop.

. . . you dug
deeper
than death.
~just the concept of going deeper than death - it intrigued me. it's almost profound, really.

. . . until you saw the
teardrop
slide down angel bone
~i read that and literally stopped moving - i actually froze in place and had to fully suck that in, because it's so bloody brilliant. angel bone . . . wow.

oh yes, and i almost forgot! the title! the title is fantastic, it sounds like the whisper of ancient spirits or something - intrigued me right off the bat. AWESOME piece, chica.
admiresher chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
This is like one of the best i've read. this is a great poem. adds to imagination. abstract and simplicity. adds to beauty, It's beauty...
obsidian katana chapter 2 . 5/9/2004
awesome poem. i absolutely love the imagery, so vivid and breathtakingly beautiful, and wonderful word choice as well. your use of rhyming, italics, and capitalization also really enhances the piece. great job. i love this. keep writing!
Mime chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
Oh, this version is even more beautiful than the last one! I absolutely LOVED the line about the burting novas-that provided GREAT imagery; this is so going on my favorite stories list! [Btw, that answer to the riddle was mercury. Thanks for taking time to R&R it. _]
tigerlily chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
sure, it's not that important-but just a note. Am not tigerlily4, stuck that in because am that on ff.n!
Just didn't want the actual tigerlily4 to slaughter me for impersonating her, XD.
Love,
Tig
tigerlily4 chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
It's still awesome, .
And am not review-y-ish. Gah, sorry. .
But I likes!
-Tig
Wasted Postage chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
I liked the revisions, but I also liked the original. I always "tweak" my haiku several times before I actually post them.
I thought that it flowed beautifully, but then again I'm not so great with poetry such as this.
Magnificent work, Great imagery as well!
~*~AbunaiChikara
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Lovely. Lovely. Lovelylovelylovely. I love it. Am I redundant yet? _~
~lyv
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Awesome work, beany! I love it.
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Very, very nice images. I don't know if I understood what the poem was about but it was nicely-written. I like your choice of words. Keep up the good work.
~CT
Mime chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Sheerly amazing. This is beautiful, hopeful, and sad, all at once. I love the choice of words you used for repetition. Also, the ending was quite alluring. Excellent job!
strummychick chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Wow. Really beautifal. Some gorgeous imagery and descriptions there. cant choose a favourite bit because all of it is just great. Really refreshing. Well done.