Reviews for Darkness and Light
daphnegray78 chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
Aww. This is so sweet. :) Nice chapter... I'm looking forward to the next one.

~Daphne~
Dreaming Slumber chapter 6 . 5/3/2005
ah... that's so sweet... so romantic... a tragic tale that I'm clearly addicted to... Lovin it... Keep writing! hearts.
Maiden's kiss chapter 6 . 5/3/2005
...WHAT A GREAT STORY! ahem! i mean good story. i really like your writing style and the story is great. keep on writing
Myshapup chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
Your choice of words is amazing. You use poetic dialect in a story. I will admit you (like all good authors) are good at cliff-hangers :) Ill be checking in more often so expect more reviews :)
moonarised polane chapter 5 . 10/22/2004
hey.
great story going here. full of suspense. and i really liked yr descriptions for the dark queen. great job. i seriously couldn't stop reading. update soon!
ps i am so sorry for this very late review. i got caught up with school and all the stuff that they throw our way. i feel guilty. sry once again.
Sammi Marie chapter 5 . 9/11/2004
You're a great writer! Great job, can't wait for more!
daphnegray78 chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
Ooh, nice chapter. *looks ashamed* Sorry it took so long to review. I swear, does that author alert ever work? Oy. Anyways, I really liked this. Great work!
~Daphne~
scenicmoods chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
hey, this story is one of those stories where you have to keep reading because theyre so well written so keep up the writing..!
cheers
Saharian chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
I'M HOME! Did you miss me? Did ya? Huh punk huh? NO JK. I missed you though and I was delighted to find that you had updated by the time I got back. _ OH and a beta-reader is another author who checks over your work for you before you post it, just to be an extra pair of eyes for checking for spelling and grammatical mistakes. Generally they also give you advice about the story and tell you how you are doing with the over-all plot and such. Anywhen good chapter, I loved it ESPECIALLY THE END! Do you know what that means? That means you have to update as soon as possible! yup yup I think it does. Cause if you do not I will be horribly sad. :-( See how sad you are making me? :'( Now I am crying. GOOD JOB! NO jk. Srry it's a little late...and I am a little tired. _
Saharian
Captain of the Guard chapter 5 . 8/11/2004
-eyes widen- Wow. Man, this is good. Aside from some spelling and grammar things, it's completely and totally awesome! Yipes! The Dark Queen is officially freaky. Eek! (Reminds me of the Goddess of Chaos for the "Guardian of Time" novels... anyway...) I really really like it! Update soon!
-CotG-
Dina R chapter 5 . 8/7/2004
hey girl! good job on the story! i like it. very original, u know? oh, by the way, amusing, am i? hmm, thas a new one. lol. usually im called either boring or annoying. haha. ok, i guess i m those things quite often. oh well. anyways, back to ur story: im suprised it took the golden queen that long to figure it out. trinitys real identity thing i mean. im confused bout something thou: well, if the golden king n queen are like, the "good" ppl, then how come the king cheats on his golden queen? isnt that like, a sin for them? yea, well, im sleepy now, so i'll just go nappy nap. lol. btw, im mentioned in ur comments thing in this website. woot woot! right, off to bed now.
Love Ya, Dina R.
W3DNESDAY chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
o wow, cool plotline!
i was confused at first why the queen wanted her daughter to be killed.. i think you should add her reason a little earlier in the narrative
and if *all* heirs of the dark kingdom have blue eyes (like the queen), how could she expect anything different from her own daughter?
maybe you should change the color of her eyes to.. gold? and then nobody suspects anything when she gets picked up by a Gold queen?
just suggestions..
i can't wait to read more! i hope the story of trinity's father is in here somewhere too! awesome plot!
Eyes Unclouded chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Hey, nice start! Some of the prologue is a bit awkward (like the bit about the eyes sort of throws it off and the story reminds me of Moses) but you can work that out later. I like the language you're using; very lyrical (in fact, I decided to read this because the summary sounded so pretty: "eternal sunshine or darkest night" very cool). Good job!
Queen of dawn chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
you are probably sick of hearing this but your story is really fantastic. update soon ;)
Infinite Abyss chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
This story's pretty good. Add the next chapter soon.
123 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »