Reviews for Heart's Blood
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
The last line is so powerful, like "BANG, if you weren't listening, you are now!" are just so amazing!
Claudia chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Once more... I nearly cried with this one... it's beautiful Please keep up the good work
And let's just hope someday I can let my feelings flow as good as you do
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Beautiful. Just purely beautiful.
Linnet chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Wow...this was really emotional. I can't describe how I felt when I read it, but let's just say it really moved me. You're going on my favorites, if I haven't put you there already. Can't remember!)
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Hey! Haven't reviewed any of your stuff in a while, so I decided to come see what masterpieces you've created in the past few days. :) Anyways, loved this poem. Wonderfuly imagery, as usual! :)
vadiema chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I love this poem alot. I can relate to the feelings. You use beautiful imagery. I also like some of the repitition. The like the last part the best. Keep up the good work!
Chen chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Nice poem, it flows really well. Good job!
noplace4me4469 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
so few words yet so much truth
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
nice job. i like how the last line is only one word. )
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
wow, simply wonderful poem!
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I like the ending muchly. :)
Breaking Heart chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
dear matthew,
i really like this un' alot.i think it's awesome and then the rhyming thing...(it amazes me when i see ppl actually capable of rhyming.i can't...(a really bad thing to a challenged writer like me.i really do like this one,though.
your irish lover
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Wow.. i love the last stanza. I don't actually think it's incredibly angsty... just a quiet sadness. Very emotional, still. The rhyming scheme is very interesting, and it hasn't limited your capacity to express yourself either.
amazing, like the rest of your work!
P.S. sorry i haven't been commenting for a while, i'm banned from non-school related internet access, and this is.. not allowed *_*
Wolfgangerl chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Love it! You bloody wonderful poet you. Lucky man.
freethephoenix chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I really like what you've done with the structure of this poem. And like all of yor work, it is wonderful. I enjoy the repetition of the first lines at the end, and the inductive way you ended it. So sad a feeling it brings.