Reviews for Heart's Blood
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
The last line is so powerful, like "BANG, if you weren't listening, you are now!" Gah...you are just so amazing!
Hawke
Claudia chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Once more... wow...wow...wow. I nearly cried with this one... it's beautiful Please keep up the good work
And let's just hope someday I can let my feelings flow as good as you do
Love,
Claudia
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Beautiful. Just purely beautiful.
Linnet chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Wow...this was really emotional. I can't describe how I felt when I read it, but let's just say it really moved me. You're going on my favorites, if I haven't put you there already. Can't remember!)
-Linnet
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Hey! Haven't reviewed any of your stuff in a while, so I decided to come see what masterpieces you've created in the past few days. :) Anyways, loved this poem. Wonderfuly imagery, as usual! :)
vadiema chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I love this poem alot. I can relate to the feelings. You use beautiful imagery. I also like some of the repitition. The like the last part the best. Keep up the good work!
Chen chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Nice poem, it flows really well. Good job!
-Chen
noplace4me4469 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
so few words yet so much truth
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
nice job. i like how the last line is only one word. )
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
wow, simply wonderful poem!
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I like the ending muchly. :)
Breaking Heart chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
dear matthew,
i really like this un' alot.i think it's awesome and then the rhyming thing...(it amazes me when i see ppl actually capable of rhyming.i can't...(a really bad thing to a challenged writer like me.i really do like this one,though.
always,
your irish lover
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Wow.. i love the last stanza. I don't actually think it's incredibly angsty... just a quiet sadness. Very emotional, still. The rhyming scheme is very interesting, and it hasn't limited your capacity to express yourself either.
amazing, like the rest of your work!
karasu
P.S. sorry i haven't been commenting for a while, i'm banned from non-school related internet access, and this is.. not allowed *_*
Wolfgangerl chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Love it! You bloody wonderful poet you. Lucky man.
freethephoenix chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I really like what you've done with the structure of this poem. And like all of yor work, it is wonderful. I enjoy the repetition of the first lines at the end, and the inductive way you ended it. So sad a feeling it brings.