Reviews for Song of Silence
Opal Rose chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wow.

This is...Gods, I can't even find the word for it. Powerful. And true...

If you don't mind giving me permission to, I would love to put this into a short report I'm doing on the National Day of Silence this year. This poem really says more about why we have NDOS than any report I could write, and it would greatly help me get a point across to the small group I'll be reading it to.

Anyway, even if you say no, this is still so awsome.

Opal
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Wow, I heard of the day of silence from a friend of mine and I wish we had something like that here. Good on you for writing a poem about all those gays etc. who suffered. This touched me since I'm in a lesbian relationship. So thank you for this.
Check out some of my stuff sometime, it would make my day! _ -Jenna xx
Jina-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
you are the best! your lyrics so speak the truth! Hey can I borrow your lyrics to make for a web layout?
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
ah such a touchy subject just because of all the different views from all those ppl who have no idea what they are talking about... i see notihng wrong with gays, lesbians, etc... ah nice poem though ;)
WakeRobin chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Great poem. I really like this.
invalid id chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Dark, eerie, creepy, just chilling. I absolutely loved it!
Jessica Concord chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Wow, this is great. I, too, participated in the Day of Silence, and a lot of this poem explains why I did. It actually reminded me vaguely of "Do You Hear the People Sing?" from Les Misérables. For the most part it had an excellent rhythm going, but at the end it was thrown off by the non-rhyming. But besides that, this is a brilliant piece.