Reviews for Annie
Miss W D Halliwell chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
its a little horrific, but lacking certain details, which makes it good because it keeps it (in a warped sense) clean. you start to understand the manor of of her father and friends and what exactly they are doing. what remains to be explained it why, and why her and why always the same thing? hope to read more as the story unfold but again i will say, break it down a bit, its easier to follow.

yours, W D Halliwell
Miss W D Halliwell chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
The breaking down was better on this one, but still a little short. It starts to loose its hold on you and she doesn't really say much until the end, but the 'is there a place for me to hide too?' shows true fear.
Miss W D Halliwell chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
an enticing beginning, but could possibly be a little longer and more broken down, its a bit hard on the eyes as it is now.
SilverMoonlitPath chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
that was good, a little confusing, ill just have to read it again untill i figure it all out. i hope you write more, this might turn out to be very addicting. Kyoko
Pharaoh chrispy chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
... really sad, I like how much detail you put in, it's good, please update
Purplebunny chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
This sounds like you watched May 33rd which was on telly recently and formed your own version. Im not criticising its just some of the details are identical. Did u?
Stringergirl chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
Sorry...i'm crying again...i just kinda got an attachment with that girl...the poor little thing!The skin, the bleeding...it's so sadistic, but it's brilliant!Absolutely brilliant!Did u know that black magic is mostly done by doing some stuff to the hair or the comb?
I hope that poor afflicted girl would be OK...and that u don't go back on ur word 2 update this biography.
And thanx a lot 4 those reviews...and ESPECIALLY thank u so much 4 guessing at how old i am...u're only the 3rd person 2 do so so far.
Well,keep it up-as 4 myself ...gotta go now...bye!
Luv,
Aamna
Stringergirl chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
It's pathetic the way that poor girl is living...what really got me reading this at first was the fact that i thought i was like that girl...i'm on medication too...and my restrictions are ?way outta the question 4 me...i'll have 2 marry whoever my parents choose...but enough about that.
Yes, yes ,yes,i'm begging u like hell 2 get on with this story...don't betray it right in the middle...i really think u've got something there. ever think of publishimg a book?i think that'll be quite , i'll be waiting desperately for the outcome...and thanks a whole lot 4 those reviews.
Bye!