Reviews for Yes I Am Too But Who Am I Really?
Omok chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
Great story, I want to try and make some smart review here-but I fail; so eh, i'll stop trying before i even begin. thought honestly this is really interesting, and deep to a high degree. it shows the ugliness of humans and flaws...thanks for creating this story and thanks for sharing it.
nala chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
affair with helen clarke, what wrld are u on girl. that just give me bad thoughtd, eek
nala chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
is it just me or is the ncea scholorship exams dodgy where in bursury if u got 85% or more instantly got the money instead of having to sit another exam. another note, go BOP, and taranaki and the lions and otago. its nice to see kiwis up on this site. keep up the cool writing mate
Neko chapter 13 . 8/21/2004
Wow great story i really liked.
Repair me chapter 13 . 8/5/2004
this was a great story! Good ending, i like how it turned out :) thanks, you did a really good job!
Demono-The-Wildfire chapter 13 . 8/3/2004
"fighting was the only thing... The ONLY thing I was good at... but at least I always fought for what I beleaved in."
Quote:Gray Fox (Frank Jeager)
ok that's my responce to you on a Dramatic level, here it is on a writes level.
I can't say anything about your writeing style except it alows me to understand without leting it become to boring. You alow yourself enough randomness to keep it fun. as for grammar no complants. same go's for spelling... I guess the only other thing I can say is on a personal note. "Don't let the beaten path sway you to the ways of others. It may be easy to follow but he (or she) who follow the follower forgets how to blase their own trail. in a forest and in life."
Damsel Under Stress chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Magnificent work, really magnificent. Definitely a far cry from the overamped, ‘let’s hop into bed after a moment’s introduction’ so-called romance stories the world so often gets in works that are both slash or otherwise. This is a touching, insightful, and captivating story that is so universal and simple and human in its themes that it transcends the confining barriers of sexuality and is certain to wring sympathy and interest out of even the most traditionalist or reluctant readers. Cheers on such a splendid job! You have a definite knack for writing.
Repair me chapter 12 . 6/20/2004
hehe amazing 12th chapter! I'm addicted to this story! wow some things in this chapter were really strong and my 15 year old mind couldnt comprehend! lol, but i thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
ChiChi13 chapter 12 . 6/20/2004
Wow, just wow. Your writing is so unique and I love this story to death. It's so rare to find tales like this and I adore it because they hold so much truth and are so believable; I only wish I could write like this.
12345678912356789deletedelete chapter 12 . 6/20/2004
Wow stunning new chapter *claps hands*.
The way you wrote it was amazing - absolutely full of emotion, and with beautiful language - i agree with the other reviewers about your use of metaphors etc
well done, keep it up i wanna read more soon
Evrae chapter 12 . 6/19/2004
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! I am really enjoying the story and their "life stories" for the last two years.
I suppose I don't blame Liz for leaving after Nick's betrayal or Kat for wanting intimacy. After such drama, who wouldn't want some distractions?
I found it to be an interesting alternative to have them relive the past two years after getting back together again. It's also nice being able to see things from Kat's perspective and how she responded to the whole ordeal.
I just hope Liz and Kat will be able to help each other heal and stay together.
Oh, don't worry about my earlier comment on the quotation marks...they can be overlooked. It's not like you can't spell even the simplest of words.
Love it! Hope to see more of it!
Evrae chapter 10 . 6/19/2004
Wow! I like how you intertwined some of the greatest literary works with such a potent story of new love and a love gone wrong.
I was having a hard time deciding who was lying, but after thinking about it, the evidence pointed to Nick. And like you said, he had an enormous capacity to lie to Liz.
Got an engagement to attend to right now, but I promise to read the rest. The only thing that caused a small irritation with me was the absence of using quotation marks ("...")
Love it! I promise to read the rest of it!
Audax Nexcis chapter 12 . 6/19/2004
Insane, I love it, you put so much emotion into this story.
breakme chapter 12 . 6/19/2004
I still love this story, but for a different reason now. I started reading it for a bit of cute dyke love, now its for the meaning and metaphors. It really makes me think you know. I'll wander around school in a daze thinking about this story and when people come up and talk to me I just kinda nod, still lost in YOUR world. I think I can write pretty well when I try but only when its desriptive paragraphs or describing a scene. I cant make a story line like this and thats why none of my storys ever get finished. I know im seriously rambling but...GREAT JOB!
IshiChan chapter 11 . 6/17/2004
*adds you to my favorite authors list* OMG...I LOVE THIS STORY!Grr...Cannot wait for more...mneh...I love love love love love love love the characters and the plot!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »