Reviews for Field
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
nice nice
sorry for promoting my song in the last review, couldnt help it, LOL! but i figure, after what like 40 reviews now, i can promote one song, LOL!
nice poem yup yup
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Also very romantic...
dawningfear chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
The rhythm in this piece is very nice. I quite like the images conjured by the first three stanzas. The stars and the moon are commonplace in the realm of poetry, but you've used them tastefully. The last line is an excellent ending. Were it not for the third line, it wouldn't be. But that third line is there, and thus, I smile at your ending. Heh, and I’m still basking in this poem’s lack of angst. Keep on.
EchoesOfReason chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Vague, yet VERY detailed in a sense. You know what I'm trying to say? You've got such a fairy tale imagery going on here it's ALMSOT surreal but then there are just some points of it that seem to pull you back down to reality. It IS very nicely written, I'll give it that and MUCH more.
The places you've broken it is a little confusing, especially when you end up with one line and hit enter again but by the time you reach the end of it it pulls the whole poem together.
I see you've classified this under romance, and it's true, there is something there, but very little. I'll tell you this much lol, readers here are looking for romance with emotion and physical contact right, so this kind of subtle emotion they won't pick up on. If you had to say, elaborate on the character's feelings for this person in the crowd and why he/she stands out is be so much stronger and more profound, you know what I mean?
All right, I'm shutting up now! Take care, great job, and good luck!
Love,
.soul
finding sanity chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
i LOVE this poem! its beautiful.
posted 2 new poems! r/r if you have time.
~finding sanity
lisaslife chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Aw... *cry* thats so sweet.
twistedmorals chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
nice poem kid. it's super interesting. keep writing, your good at it.
L.M.Crow chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
i like that... cute... :) in all good ways i mean