Reviews for Roses and True Love
R is for Rebel chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Well, I can say Brian *Lova Boy* probably won't read your stuff. We've been friends since grade three and I don't think he'd pay attention to it. But, I can say something.
Your poems ROCK. D I'll get him to get his butt to your profile and read some.
Ter
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
isnt that cute!
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
That was a truly beautiful, sweet, and touching poem. I really liked how you changed the mood from happy in the beginning to said in the end. Wonderfully done! Keep up the great work :o)
invalid id chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I love the roses, as evidence by my last work. This is beautiful. Simply beautiful.
JohnnyGodfather chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Awesome symbolism and metaphor with the rose. Really touching with the reality.
nine iron chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I love poems about roses and love, it all goes so well doesnt it, well not "well" in all the senses just in the matching subjects. Ok just amend the title so it is seperate if your going to include one. Little tidying bits can double your reviews as it makes poems so much more readable. Remember to always use the preview function to check it reaches your standards as it apprears on the site, just fiddle with the spacing between stanzas if it doesnt turn out right. Great poem thought, Ok I'm biased about the subject but it is still good coming from my experience of poems. It has some flow issues but they come with practise, im still working hard to improve my skills and I'm always learning stuff from reviews that help me. Not always the ones to me, but also the ones on other peoples poems. Good words in here, you obviously have a natural nack for poems. some good lines in there too, I finishes well but I would question the punctuation, it breaks upthe flow and makes it harder to read in places. Try and use it to your advantage in tempo and smoothness and not because good grammer says it should be that way. Good comparisons in there too showing talent.
Keep it up and good luck
Nine Iron