Reviews for Give Up!
nine iron chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Expressive language, beautiful lines among many great ones, fantastic form and layout. Smooth tempo and great soul filling passion for writing put into expression that is beyond a reviews capabilities. That is .soul. in a papagraph and this poem is one of the best. I felt all the desires flood onto the page as I read it, the rhyme was subtle, the best rhyming scheme I have read on this site. It shows your raw talent in the most smoothed edged pieces of work. I love many lines "I’m tired of trying to reverse this frown" is probably my favorite. Keep writing, dont ever stop. I love your work.
Nine Iron
singingspeechless chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
other than the 1 word (sorry, i'm really trying to get rid of all the cussing stuff in my life) i thought this was really good. i think everyone feels like this at some pt. or another...i know i do...good job.
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
i always feel this way...sometimes i think i'm going crazy so it's nice that someone feels the same...though it's not nice that we have to feel this way in the first place...oh i'm getting myself confused! great job tho, keep writing!
review me if you're free!
summerdazed