Reviews for Guardians of the Elements: The Great Conflict
Sarioa chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Hi. I just read the very beginning of this, and I would suggest you try posting it on something called Wattpad. You may just end up getting far more readers :)
Stardrag chapter 31 . 9/21/2009
Oh wow...I saw it coming, but at the same time, I thought it was a really good surprise dude! The fighting is always good, as well as your wording of the page. TBH, when are you getting this published again?

Stardrag chapter 30 . 9/21/2009
WTF! He doesn't dserve a sword, but still...it's a good plot twist and I really want to see what the bad side of the avenger is! Now he begins to miss everyone? At least he's thinking about them. lol, i just noticed that caelum means wind or probably sky in latin, right?

Hope you didn't think that I stopped reading your story.

Stardrag chapter 28 . 9/20/2009
Man, that was an awesome way to go out! I hope the others are able to fight as vailantly as he did in the very end! I gues it shows you how much it's worth to push forward. So baldric is staying there? Sweet if he does. Maby he'll have some kick a-s-s kids to!

Jonathan Moriarty chapter 50 . 6/20/2009
The name changes were done a while back, but sometimes I still can't get used to the new names of the Guardians. Hehehe.

Oh, Talon was finally defeated! Or so I think... Hm, for the life of me I still think he's going to make a surprise appearance somewhere.

“It’s the bond between us brothers, that’s what Jezero told me,” said Caelum, “It is our bond that has led us back to each other…though we were worlds apart, our spirits would call out across the Shadowy Void, always keeping us close.”

Aw, that's so sweet and partially cheesy... but the core of it still works. They are as one after all. Will they be fighting as the Ultimate Guardian once more?
Jonathan Moriarty chapter 49 . 6/20/2009
Oh, that was a cool reveal at the end of this chappie! I'd been wanting to see more of the Guardians after what happened previously and thought their storylines would be further at later chapters, but damn! Here they are to aid in the battle. Yeah, I never realized that. You did really good on that one. Hahaha!

The battle is coming about well, everything is converging into place. The rematch between Darkstorm and Guardians is sure to be a good one. :D
Jonathan Moriarty chapter 48 . 6/19/2009
So the battle between the Twin Assassins and S'Aragel comes to a conclusion, and what a surprise! Haha. It seems the assassins have outwitted S'Aragel this time, and unfortunately for our heroes, the bad guy escapes to live another day.

Oh, so is this the hooded figure from the previous chapter. So he's on the side of good then?

Will continue soon. It's really late here and it's sleeping time for me. Bye for now! :D
Jonathan Moriarty chapter 47 . 6/19/2009
Oh, I was thinking those two of the Council had faked their deaths, and indeed they did. And I see Talon is being surrounded by all sides. They should just attack all at once and dispose of him! lol :P

Ah, another greatly written battle. I do hope Captain Ashram survives this one, even though it looks like he won't, as Epsilon mentioned with his quote in the end. Gulp!

I wonder who the two undisclosed figures are at the end... New heroes for the fight against good? or are they on the side of darkness? or neutral... hm...
Jonathan Moriarty chapter 46 . 6/19/2009
Wow! I never expected that from Stormwind. So dragons can shapeshift into humans. Cool!

"Polymorph" - sounds oddly familiar. Hm... Yeah, I'd love to see more of the dragons power. Can't wait for him to fight in combat, both in human form and dragon - that's just a battle waiting to happen!

“Do not presume that all of us magic users are weak in close combat!” he chuckled, “This field around me absorbs any physical damage I take, and returns it to the attacker!” - this sounds like the blade mail from DOTA/warcraft. 50% damage return! Hahaha. Nice use of it here. S'Aragel is way too powerful of a Necromancer. Poor unsuspecting Muriko though. Let's see what the sisters will do against him in the insuing battle.
Jonathan Moriarty chapter 45 . 6/19/2009
Hey UGE!

Wow, it's been a long, long, long time since I last updated or read anything on here. Sorry for that, I missed out on your story, and damn, it's finished! and you're already on your next. I really have a lot of catching up to do. :D Oh yeah, congrats on your book! Hope you get it published soon... Can't wait to see it in a shelf somewhere in a bookstore near me.

Cool, the twin assassins are back! Aah, that was a great battle between them and Talon. Nicely written. Also with Baldric and the Baron. The Dark Lord is nearing his prize. I do hope the side of good will be able to fend him off.

Can't wait to read more and find out how it all ends...
Stardrag chapter 27 . 5/19/2009
I think I liked tirer's attack the best: eldritch cannon, that was one of the coolest to me. Oh, and the other, his axe split right down the middle, right? Sorry, this is the last time, but his pincer shield is basically a shield with like two curved swords, right? Anyways, I liked how you gave them a weakness n stuff, that way they aren't like gods...though the gods are technically in them...lol

Stardrag chapter 26 . 5/19/2009
Man,I want to see what that blade can do, I mean, it's called the dragonslayer, right? So it shoud be wicked in battle! I can't believe what happened to darkstorm to, wish somebody did that before! I mean...man, he camatosed the darklord! FREAKING SWEET! LOL!

Stardrag chapter 25 . 5/19/2009
Hmm,pretty cool, but...well, the kids were all afraid before, and although they were motivated and stuff, they seemd kinda blood-crazed in battle...WHICH IS AWESOME FOR ME, but kind of weird after having them be so afraid of war. Oh, and this is a question on the side *cough* how strong is a paladin? I'm asking that cause the baron was all bad-ass n' stuff a while ago then baldric knocked him out in one attack...just wondering.

Stardrag chapter 24 . 5/19/2009
Man, how much energy does Darkstorm have to do all this stuff! Oh, but it was still sweet to see that, but are you going forwrad in times here and where the others (elementals) are as well, did a month pass by with them to? I remember how the leader became paralyzed, but I cn't remember who downed salazar...I should reread that one huh? lol! Oh, I was always wondering, but, the superweapons, do they all share the same power? ANd when I'm done reading this one, whould I go to the third or second one, since the third is complete and all.

Stardrag chapter 23 . 5/19/2009
NO, PACCAR! Didn't you say you were going to change his name? Anyways, I didn't expect the realsim at the end of that one, however it was need I supposed, they are just kids. I hope he didn't die! Oh, good scene with the possible romance then blaming it on the booze, classic!

98 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »