Reviews for Memories
paperclips06 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Oh, my, gosh, this is amazing!
WisdomWar chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I love this. Very nice. VERY nice. I agree with the first reviewer. You can get good money for this, and then more people can read them. Honestly, you are very very good.
Cara chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Thank you for writing this it means alot. I'm the person you wrote this for's sister. Thank you. you're a great writer.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
WHA! I want to be a child again! You make me long for those days of childhood innocence when sorrow and misery and emotional pain had no meaning. The days when our imaginations ruled us. Oh if only, if only I could be a child again. Hmm...I think I just go any idea...
Hawke
Embryonic Love chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Wow. Wow wow wow wow. I'm thrilled. That was amazing! Thanks for starting my morning off nicely!
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
beautiful.
Just... yeah, beautiful.
Made me smile
Karasu
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
i see youre getting into the longer poems format :P lol! still quite amazing work, works for ya just right ;)
noplace4me4469 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
that was excellent reading it made it feel as if it was real good job
freethephoenix chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
I love it. Thank you. You are amazing. Go publish a few books, you deserve money for these things.