Reviews for Have You Ever?
insearchofheart chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Your words flow together so well...you get all of the expression that is intended! Beautiful...I love the way these feelings are expressed.
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Beautiful. I love your writing, the way you can express things with such simplicity and such exactness. Wonderful job!
EndlessLove4u chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
WOW! This is great...I love it! Well expressed feelings...great job!
nine iron chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I agree with the infinate wisdom of Sterces. Just perfection on paper,in the words of .soul. to say anymore I could only be like a broken record. You are one of the best writers on here, a role model to all aspiring writers.
Loyal reviews who is flooded with jelousy
Nine Iron
InsaneOleander chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Oh my god, I absolutely love this poem. It's so beautiful, and I can relate to some parts of it so well. Gah! It's so good! _ Great job!
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Man, I'll have to try some of these sometime. Thanks for reminding me of the beauty of the world.
Amethyst Horizon chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
wow! this is absolutly wonderful! i love this! you capture the imagery so beautifully and i don't think that words alone could describe the beauty of it! keep up the amazing work!
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
*gasps for breath* Wow...your writing really draws the reader in and submerges them beneath the smooth flow of words...
wah! How do you have such a vivid vocabulary? To capture the ESSENCE and put it down in words? Still...YOU ROCK! Calming down.
Sterces chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
*can't talk beceause her jaw just hit the floor* ...
.oO0( That was... Amazing!)
Sterces
Conrad Writer chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
You use some very vivid descriptions. The ending lines are beautiful. As opposed to an essay form, I think the piece would be more powerful if you worked it into a poetic form of some sort. I could also see the imagines used well in a story.