Reviews for Love
ElectraBlack chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
Wow! i loved this story. It was so amazing! My friend, Muffin told me abou this site, and recommended your work. Was that from personal experiance? I hope not, cos if it was, then you had a tough life! I think your description was fantastic! And i loved the conclusion! Wow. Well done! Keep rockin'!
Muffin chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
This is good. I was linked here from and your stories there are good 2. you should check out ElectraBlack on fanfiction. She has written 2 cool stories on Harry Potter. That is how I found yours. Anyway. I think the way you have written this is good and you have used good grammar and description. Hey, listen 2 me im going on like a teacher. Well done. Ill shut up now and read more of your stories.
dominochic chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Man, Damaged, you've had a tough life! Is this essay all true, or did you change it at all? I love your style of writing and can't wait to read more!
Fabala33 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Wow. I can definitely relate to the first part. The ending was very happy tho... a nice way to conclude.
Jezebel Malice chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
i really liked this.
you had the heart wrenching stuff, but then there was that glimmer of happiness at the end.
keep it up.