Reviews for Loving the Devil
gIrL bEhInD DeAtH chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
Continue OR FEAR DANGER! I like this sotry, so deep, and interesting.
gIrL bEhInD DeAtH chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
interesting...
sousie chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
update soon
meechiyel chapter 7 . 6/24/2007
Would you please continue this story? It's pretty interesting to read.
just you and yourself chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
Very nice!
codyismypup chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
Your writing in this is more artistic, while the writing in Can I panic now is more welcoming and fun to read. But this story is very likable and sexy. Well, update this soon, it's really nicely written!

Love you like air,-Avey
Lyarah chapter 7 . 6/24/2005
Aww hey is this the end? Cause it ended in like a little poem type thing. But eh, your reflections in your writing is very admirable. I like the way things are thought out. Very characteristically *lmao a?*And then it cant be the end can it? I meen we dont even KNOW the devil. hmm. Unless thats not meant to be known. Well is it ok if I quote you on some lines? For msn names by example? Ill credit you.
cassandra26 chapter 7 . 12/4/2004
erm...that was kinda disturbing. But I'm not saying it in a bad way...ü I agree, priests think a lot about sex! (I'm a Chirstian, by the way) Sex is a beautiful thing God had planned for us to enjoy. But not with just anyone else... It's sad to know that 'men of God' actually think they can live without sex but end up harrassing some unsuspecting person instead. There's one thing bothering me though. Sex wasn't the original sin. I know...when it comes to these things, people are just blah blah, whatever. But Eve sinned because she ate the apple from the tree God explicitly told her not to and THEN made Adam agree to eat it too. They were thrown out of the garden of Eden bec of that. Not bec of...sex. (If God loathed 'sex'so much then why didn't He just thought of another way of reproducing us? Like starfishes, for example. Cut them up and then...poof! Hordes of them appear.) A good writer! You're really good at putting things into words! ü
blueangel87 chapter 7 . 9/16/2004
cool story. certainly different from any other story ive read but in a good way. write on :)
shadowofadoubt72 chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
O.o! Nice. This story really made me think about life, love, and everything in between. Descriptions could use some help, but the depth makes up for it. Keep going, I would love to see more.
The Sweetest Thing chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
The world is truly a very strange place.
Its admirable that you can actually phrase all those questions and half baked theories that have troubled human fror years.
Keep writing.
I look foreward to the next chapter.
sani chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
imagine that, sex with the devil. great chap
Bob n Kazzi chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
My favourite lines:
"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her."
_
and
Sex is like air; it's not important unless you aren't getting any.
I love it - continue n email me
pims chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
Terribly wonderful... all I can say )
Sani chapter 6 . 5/22/2004