Reviews for Dark Fate
Den chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Loki being upset over the fact Balder's mother protected him is believable. Given his abusive background and the way he gets treated all the time, it's no wonder he's terribly envious of Balder.
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 15 . 2/11/2006
Aw, I hope you finish.
LordK chapter 12 . 12/8/2004
Again, very good. Sorry I haven't reviewed this is a while. Just a short note to say that I read this chapter, and I love Loki's rant, as well as the cliffie. Good job with that.
Pico the Great chapter 15 . 12/5/2004
Sorry! (x250) that I didn't review earlier! Really sorry. Way too much stuff's going down, and some of it ids hitting the fan, and ...agh. ANYWAY!

Liked those last couple chapters there. The flyting's next, eh? Hooray the flyting! I'm really curious as to how you'll write it...sure to be entertaining!

One thing: Baldur's second interlude, last sentence... is that supposed to be a "hadn't"? Because this way it reads as Baldur speaking before any of the end stuff happens. And, I dunno, I kinda imagined it as him doing talkies afterwards.

So! Really lookign forward to the next updater, and again, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while.

Kudos!

-PTG
Amy Keeley chapter 15 . 12/3/2004
And I am now set for the Lokasenna. :)
Shiko87 chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
Hmm... interesting. I'm starting to get more into this as you go along. I'm worried that in not knowing the myth I'm really missing some things here. For instance, the full extent of Loki and Balder's relationship. Does Loki watn to kill him or is he just planning to make some mischief? Still, great job and your writing really has improved.
Shiko87 chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
Wow... you've really improved. I was really impressed with this chapter. The words seem to flow much more smoothly and I could picture what was happening in my mind the whole time. Loki and Balder are both becoming interesting characters with a lot of depth. Good job.
Poppy Pyres chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
hi!"just t talking about Thor,"there is a spare 't'

""I can tell you to gfo away. "misspelling of go

""you know quite well I'm not lying, Loki,"too many quotation marks, and you shoudl be capitalisedgood plot development, strong characterisation:)
Poppy Pyres chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
thanks for the review!not much to say heregood suspenseful start"and yet it remains I defend my own murderer."i ask myself, "what remains?"maybe you could put "and yet the fact remains that i defend my own murderer."that shoudl clarify
LordK chapter 11 . 11/21/2004
Gorgeous chapter. Absolutely gorgeous. Loki the father is a quite compassionate character, and I love the way your humanized him. Somehow being a hero of a human is better than being a trickster of a god. I've grown to really like Loki, and I'm SO glad you've brought Fenris back in. I liked him, he was wonderful in "Bound by Silk" (greatest title ever, BTW). Sorry it's taken me so long to review, as you know I've been fighting FP servers and then I had dress rehearsals for two plays, so I was pretty busy. Still, that's no excuse for missing 3 chapters! Anyway, this was brilliant, and I'm looking forward to reading the next 2.
Shiko87 chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
Hey there! Sorry I took so long coming to read this. Things have been busy lately. Anyway, this story is becoming interesting. I'm curious as to where your leading us. I also like the generally bitter and sarcastic personality of Loki and that ending conversation with his wife was pretty sweet.

Again, I have no clue what the characters look like and, not being familiar with the myth, I don't really know who the characters are. When the different names are mentioned a bit more detail could help make things a bit clearer. Other than that and a few grammar errors, this was really good and I'll be back to read more. Great job.

P.S. Thanks so much for the reviews. I appreciate CC too. Oh, and I didn't mean that Ketsu was shallow in my author's note (he's the opposite actually) I actually meant that I was being shallow by making one of my main characters so handsome. - Anyway, thanks again for the reviews I really, really appreciate it and good luck with your stories!
Amy Keeley chapter 13 . 11/16/2004
Interesting, but somehow I end up not liking Balder by the end of it. Not sure why.
Amy Keeley chapter 12 . 11/16/2004
I'm not getting all the dialogue between Hel and Loki. I'm also wondering where you're going with all this philosophizing. I expected the story to be a little more action packed or at least closer to BBS in pacing.
Amy Keeley chapter 11 . 11/16/2004
Nice literary license; you used it well, in other words. My only nitpick is that in BBS you had Loki calling Fenris "kid", but that's a very, very minor thing. You carried over the easiness of the relationship perfectly.
Amy Keeley chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
Very interesting. Nice use of the Norns. I really like how you brought them to life.
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »