Reviews for Tell me
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
wonderful.
absolutely breathtaking.
oohaysemag2001 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Why don't she just tell him how she feels
like you said, the true will set you free
Great poem Question why would she cry if she walked away, I just don't get or better yet tell her to GET OVER IT
TTFN
poem critic
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
The last two stanzas are esp well-written and so full of lonliness...keep writing..
Leo chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
It's not your best but it isnt bad nothing you write comes out bad its the way emotions are sometimes there is no rhyme scheme or grammar that can truly express the way we feel! good job
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
wow! sounds like i can actually hear you talking to this guy...i loved your use of repition and your rhyme scheme... and your word choices...thanks for sharing and keep on writing!
Mistress Mira chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
No it's not bad! it's good. I've often felt/ wondered the same thing! Don't insult your work when you've got no reason to!
Walla Tenn chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
You have a great sense of rhythm, but I like the emotion which comes across. I like the underlying question: Are we communicating? Of course, the uncertainity is what makes the poem emotional.
mandy jillynn chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
hey, i like this one! deep... keep on writing!
Anat Qetesh chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
This isnt bad i think its great, the rhymn and steady rhythm give it certainty and its really lovely. i like it. you show your emotions really well in the poem.
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 4/24/2004