Reviews for Cursed
Kay Fairchild chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
Oh... Laughing my ass off, while at the same time 'oh, good serious story'. Lovin Alli's character, but you need to make more efforts to distinguish Trent and Tristan's personalities.
untitled furniture chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Only on ch3 and it sound good but i g2g ive been readin fictionpress all day. can you say brain cramp
Amaris Luclin chapter 17 . 7/29/2005
Okay. I swear this review is not late. Time to do that chapter-ly dance of joy because you updated.

Phantom of the Opera is still awesome. I think it's cool how you added it in. And no, it wasn't too predictable for Alli to be Christine. Or that's just me, but I did expect her to land Meg's role and maybe seethe at whoever got to kiss Tristan or something. Lucius fits the part of the Phantom very well too. Except for him bursting out laughing at Alli, but he still fits, like Tristan to Raoul. Niice.

And you ended with a cliffhanger...Dark take it. Now the mind reels with all these random events that could happen and these people who it could be...Ack.

And this is completely out of the story, but driving school sucks. I took the class, and must have fallen asleep from all the videos they showed. I'm done with driving now, thank goodness. Come September, I get my license. Sort of makes one feel OLD. So congratulations on passing your test!

Can't wait for the next chapter! The story's still brilliantly humorous, so it's a bit addicting to stick to. Keep writing!
minute-glass chapter 17 . 7/29/2005
your story's pretty good but i have some questions... uh, if tristan's dad was the president, shouldn't alli have known that from the beginning? i mean, there's the news, the last name, pictures? ... i don't know. it just seems weird that she didn't find out sooner than she did. also, why is it that sometimes she can hear people's thoughts, but other times, she can't? lol i guess i'm just wondering... well anyway, this story's different and interesting. :)
pixy-dizzy chapter 17 . 7/29/2005
*squeals*

Pause.

*squeals*

Pause.

Omg! You're alive and you've updated and IT'S FREAKING SUMMER VACATION, MAN! It's awesome. It's so freaking awesome and I am so, so, SO not looking forward to when we have to start school again. I will seriously start bawling when we have to start school again because I'll be miserable. Yuck. School is evil. And I can't believe I'm talking about our imminent return to that lair of all-that-is-unholy while I'm supposed to be talking about your story.

Ahem. Lol, I'm guessing that Lucius wasn't really supposed to be a main character at first? Hehe. I really am actually leaning towards Lucius, but that's only because of his very melty-inducing singing voice. Or voice in general. I don't know. Huh. Tristan reminds me of Raoul and Lucius reminds me of the Phantom...did you kind of set it up that way? I mean, not in terms of their characters (all right, a little) but sort of their...standing? agh, i don't know.

Is it just me or is age 16 beginning to sound kind of young now? I mean, we started writing these things when we were, what, fourteen and sixteen years old was rather far away...and now it's just like, 'Whoah. I'll be that old in less than a year.'

Aw, thank you. *huggles* Meh. I've missed talking to you. and...stuff. Lol, we have to have 48 hours of community service to graduate, too. And I haven't even started on mine yet! Knowing me, I'll end up with the really, really crappy community service things like...picking up garbage from the less-than-pristine neighborhoods and streets as creepy drug dealers try to sell me marijuana or something. Or I'll end up doing community service last minute.

Aagh, I know. I want to see 'Phantom of the Opera' on Broadway as well...and wow, that's seriously my favorite scene in teh movie too! (and I really love her clothes in that scene...) Really? I dunno. I didn't find teh Phantom in the movie all that attractive...I thought he looked better with the mask on. Or maybe it's just me. Hey, did you know they found the guy to play the Phantom while they were cruising down streets and heard a garage band playing and checked out the singer and then WHOOSH! they found their Phantom? Yeah. Gives you hope!

Lol. I know, we'll be sophomores! Gah, I'm so excited. 'Cause I'm finally moving up to the actual high school building where we will have GUYS! As in, good-looking, hopefully non-asshole-ish guys. Agh, gtg, love this, please update soon! ttyl
secret thoughts revealed chapter 17 . 7/29/2005
about time great chapter and yes i have an idea who the frog will be
Amaris Luclin chapter 16 . 7/20/2005
Wow. This review is rather late. Sorry!

Anyways, I STILL LOVE THIS STORY. And the new Phantom of the Opera-ish theme is fun. That movie's beautiful (masquerades, yay!). Tristan should be Raoul. He has the character for it...I think. Never mind, ignore me.

When are the creepy looking men coming again? It's amazing that Alli isn't stressing over them. I'd probably collapse from paranoia, but that's just me. She copes pretty well. Hope she gets a nice part too D

This review isn't as long as I wish it would be...Hmm. But I hope you update this soon, Grace! The plot twists make everything even more interesting...
secret thoughts revealed chapter 16 . 7/15/2005
grace hurry up and put the next chapter up i wanna read it author note long and irritating thanks for betareader offer i acceot will send u the next chapter but u may not have the rite software its free to download on if u need it great story hurry up and update
secret thoughts revealed chapter 13 . 7/15/2005
oh my god that is so beautyful he loves her so much why cant she see it and why isnt he telling her when shes concious
secret thoughts revealed chapter 12 . 7/15/2005
im not ok i promise were have i heard that lyric so many times before MCR rule! great story ace chapter totally brilliant as always
secret thoughts revealed chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
you listed every reason i hate skool dances just change the name of the guy lol
secret thoughts revealed chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
you are really good at this
secret thoughts revealed chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
hmm yeah like it does she get her frog also gave me an idea for a new piece thanx
secret thoughts revealed chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
hum y did she run and who else is on the roof with her u left that bit out lucius or tristan? cool story hooked now must read all
secret thoughts revealed chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
cool chapter thats the sprt of lick id have i wish to get rid of very bad and get even worse check out my new story please lol me
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »