Reviews for Forgive Me
Skye Hegyes chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Man, I want to cry! This is emotional! I feel the pain through the way you worded this. Thank you...

Skye
method acting chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Thie peice is a little too straightforward for me, and I think you could have ellaborated, on what would regualrly be a broad topic. But I love the begining, it reminds me of this gaelic song...it's all mysterious and you don't really know what's going on...but it's really cool to listen to. And I could just hear the words as I read them. that was cool. Great emotion in this...Nice job.
leise chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
I think you wrote this very is no way I would change anything.I've been through a situation simalar to that,and i can understand how hard it can be seeing someone you love falling into something you know isn't right and will destroy them. keep writing. your really good at I was some help.
Gethsemane of the Stream chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Oh my goodness...
That was realy deep. There isn't anything I could say about this poem besides spelling out "13" instead of using letters.
Thats all though.
Very deep poem...I can relate. Not with a cousin, but a brother of my own. . .And at one point I could have stoped it, I could have done somethig, but...nope. I didn't.
I say all that, just so you know, we all make mistakes, but in the end all is well.
Read your Bible, it always makes me feel better.
Read a couple of my poems if you'd like, they semi-relate to some angst in this poem.
ku chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
great stuff. but what would make this even greater is some imagery about what you and he did when you were little boys. you say "Do you remember those times when we were little boys?" and maybe some details would be good.