Reviews for Come Back to Me
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 7 . 10/26/2006
why haven't you finished this? I've been waiting for absoultely ages... come om, you have to, it's fabulous!
creating words chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
hey... pls complete this story ...i really liked it...dont jus let it hang lik this...
Damaged Not Broken chapter 7 . 1/20/2005
wow... i like this. i like this a lot. really good! it's touching... they both still love each other... he wrote a song for her... awh! keep up the great work!

tal
Lac0704 chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Wow this story kicks butt .. You really Really needs toupdate on this one .. i still cant wait to read the next chapter ..please please update !
Angelic Winter chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Aww...This is so sweet! Update! Update!
annchick1273 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
i LOVE this story! update soon!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
Wow, Matt had feeling for Tiffany. When will he be back for her? Poor her, she's so happy to hear on the radio. Hurry update soon
summergirl63088 chapter 7 . 5/4/2004
Really good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rose of Red chapter 7 . 4/30/2004
O00o, yayness! Another great chappie! :-) That was really good! Ugh, golly bum, I haven't even started on MY next chapter. Tis what I'm about to do...anyway, hope u update soon!
HJ
(haha, from one hunny to another. that cracked me up -don't ask)
Lac0704 chapter 7 . 4/30/2004
OMg this sorty keeps getting better an better i cant wait to read this next chapter !
Rose of Red chapter 6 . 4/27/2004
Total Yayness! You updated! That was great! You have like, no grammar mistakes, as far as I can tell. But I wasn't exactly looking for them, so I may have missed a couple minor ones...but who cares? As long as we can read it, that's fine. That was great. *waits patiently for another chapter*
Lac0704 chapter 6 . 4/27/2004
OMG THAT WAS AWSESOME KEEP WRITING AN ILL KEEP READIN ! IM LOVIN IT
Rose of Red chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
omigosh, this is really good! Of course, your fics are always good. YOu always have the coolest characters, too. Sort of rebelious, ya know? I realy hope you continue with this, cuz it totally rox. Plz update soon!
Lac0704 chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME ! this story rocks .. i cant wait to read the next please keep adding
n.mcgrath chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
Aww! *is laughing and crying maniacally* I love it! But the chapters are so short! :( Please update!