Reviews for Rejection
AmethystTrish chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
very nice poem. i can totally relate. awesome job at bringing across such inside thoughts.
Mistress Mira chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Very powerful. Very real. Also it sounds like your in denial (somewhat) about how this is really going to effect you. Good all-in-all though.
Leo chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I liked this one! Another good work by you keep it up...THis reminds me of the situation im in now i think K.C. and I are over she told me she just didnt think love was worth it so yea...really appealed to me...Good job
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
i know what it's like to be rejection for i've been in this situation many times before - mainly because of my naivete! anyway, life is too short to dwell on this one man, especially since he doesn't feel the same...there are other fish out there in the ocean of love...thanks for sharing and keep on writing and publishing!
tiger lily8 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
It's nice. Though maybe some punctuation would have made the stanzas more complete. Or maybe you intended it that way? I like it.
astral boy chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
this was a really great poem. EXCELLENT, even though i don't often use that word it applies here. :)
But I know what it's like to be in that position... and what it's like to be in the other person's position. It sounds like you are trying hard to understand what this person... ISN'T feeling, which is good, you aren't resenting them for it. Like me. Hmm...
Anyway, enough of my annoyingness. That was great, please keep up the good work! I add you to favs for this one...
lronMaiden chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
aww that's so sad, very emotional and it had a distinct voice to it. 5 star poem... well maybe 4 and three quarters since there's no such thing as a perfect poem hehehe... don't get me wrong, i love it.