Reviews for A Walk In My Shoes
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
kinda sounds like my life only worse. very well written though!confwuzzled!
gnitleinad chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
you know what? this sounds like it could do with rapping. something like eminem and dido's "stan"...you know what i mean? wonder how you're dealing with these problems you've got...gd luck!
Prof. D chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Heh, I know where you were going with this. Seriously understandable.I've had all those feelings and thoughts running around. Making it so that you can't eat for days, the world is spinning out of control, and you're losing your grip on nicely portrayed though, with your blunt-yet- poetic style. Nice job.
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I hope you're not in that kind of mood much, Jake...
I like it, and feel sorry for you for feeling like that on that day.
-Rachel
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Wow, your life seems to stink more than I think my life does. I lend you my sympathy. Now I am depressed.
Nymph
Breaking Heart chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
yeah,so,umm,i don't really feel bad for least you are "out",maybe? that's the feeling that i got from this,anyways.
whatever
your irish lover
vanburen chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
From the looks of it, all your problems are coming from girls, so if you avoid girls, no problems. Voila. Ok, I'm kidding, I know it's not that easy. So just hang in there. Go compose a sonata. Keep writing. It's the best medicine.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
uh if its a poem, use stanzas or smthg... if not perhaps classify as smthg else? on the writing itsef, great!
Always Writing chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Aw, I guess life can be pretty shit sometimes. I guess you've got it bad too.
Very well written; short sentences are to the point, and add to the angst you write with.
Great ending too. You made a very good job.
Well done.
-Carrie
Lilah chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Jake, I really want you to be happy so, if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here. Just know I care about you a lot. I've always wanted some way to repay you for keeping me going in seventh grade. I really didn't think I would make it through the year. Thanks..
Twizted-Fate-666 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Hey buddy, it's me "Fuck" lmao the one in your story lol, i really liked this, you know we're bestfriends, dont keep your emotions hidden, dude i'm bi ! lmfao we can tell eachother stuff.
Lotz of Bloody love,
TwIzTeD fAtE
Layla737 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
aww... :(
you just gotta take it day by day... things go a lot faster that way