Reviews for The Vampriess
bloodmoon15 chapter 15 . 11/28/2004
what? why'd it end- its been like four months- i need more- look, this story is really good so why did it stop- please keep going? it really good- i hope ill see a new chapter soon-SOON!
Malicious Scars chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
O. I was initially intrigued by the title as I so often am with anything relatively similar to "Vampire." You have a nice start here, very promising for future chapters. I love the name Avery by the way. The story itself seems a tad (forgive me) predictable in areas -bad boy meets antisocial girl- but this whole tree thing is cause for me to overlook that little bit of generic material. You need to really try hard and make this story your own. Make it stand out from all the rest of the stereotypical bloodsuckin' attempts. Now that my ctiticism is out let me applaude you for your dialogue skills. Your characters' conversations flow very well and definately give them a human feel (Though I'm not sure they will always be human hehe..) So I beg of you PLEASE keep that up. Dull conversations are so horrible. All in all swell job and keep writing.
(I apologize for any typos as I was hardly coherant when I wrote this. -insomnia- )
**Scars**
(One more thing-thank you for all the ego boosts you have giben me on my own vampire story The Vampire Laurel. I love reviews but I cherish criticism.)
Jinx86 chapter 15 . 7/19/2004
Why stop now, you should keep up the story line.
Kattie Rite chapter 15 . 7/7/2004
wow...just gets better. he LOVES her...lol
it was really good talking to you. hope we ccan talk again
Lady Draculea chapter 15 . 7/7/2004
*resists from kicking Joel* Why are baddies so...so smug? arrogent? annoying? I don't think I've ever met a baddie who wasn't at least one of those. Oh well, I guess it's needed for the job or something...:P
Ireland huh, I'm 1/4 Irish! *offers a four-leaf clover* hidi hidi hidi hi! ok, I'll shut-up now.
Another great chapter, and they're not so far apart, it's perfect! I love the little discriptions you add here and there. It gives me a clear picture in my mind's eye.
This "thing" going on between Avery and Pierre is cute, but he can't be with Avery...why? Just wondering, though I'm sure he will anyways, unless you're planning a sad ending, I'm not partcial to sad endings, though sometimes they fit and all...
I'll be waiting for your next awesome chapter! I always am, though , I myself need to get off *my* lazy arse and write...Writer's block is evvil!~
Update soon!
Jinx86 chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
What happened to the Nick character? And I really like where the story is going kep it up.
Jay Jay 8
Kattie Ann Rite chapter 14 . 7/5/2004
wow. this is really good. keep writing. i've enjoyed reading the chapters you have up. i ant wait to see how it ends
Gavin Kingsley chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
I just found this story yesterday and I read it all today. You have a wonderful pen style and I love this story. I hoped when I saw the 14 chapters that it was finished and I wouldn't have to wait to read the end but I am pleasently disappointed.
Please update soon while I check out the rest of your work.
Lady Draculea chapter 14 . 6/28/2004
WOO! You updated, this is great! Two of my favourite stories have updated on the same day! What a great bouncy day, and it's even sunny outside (for once.)
I'm glad Avery made it through her transformation well, vampires are the best, but I'm sure you already knew that _
Hey, are Pierre and Joel French? Being that they're old and that they're names have a certain French flare, oui? *waves her hands around* C'est intéressent, tu sais. Les vampires francophones est toujours magnifient. *grins cheekily*
Now, Joel he doesn't know about Avery, or does he? He said something has happened. Maybe he knows that the vampriess (is it vampriess or vampiress?) has been found, but doesn't know that Avery is the actual one and that she's like in the next room so he can't be evil-er and go and squeal to the head-honcho at the other dude's place and...*takes breath* I'm sorry. XD
In short, I'm extremely curious and I *can't* wait for your next update, so update soon, and I'll give you more long reviews, kay?
~ciao! (I love that word :P)
bloodmoon15 chapter 12 . 6/27/2004
why have you not written more...gr! i need more write more write more *urg!*
...please?...
Kya Cynzia chapter 12 . 6/3/2004
This is SO good! I want to know what happens next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I'm waiting!
cassandra chapter 12 . 5/29/2004
this was awesome and i cant wait for the next installment! vampires kick ass. watch your grammer-add some love.
Eclipsed Mind chapter 12 . 5/25/2004
i like it
Lady Draculea chapter 12 . 5/22/2004
Woo, lots of chapters at once! There was quite alot to read, but I'm not complaining :)
Now about that large explanation all at once. It was a bit confusing at first, but it all processed in my head perfectly fine. I'm pretty sure I understand it all.
I always wondered if the transformation was painful, in whatever I read there was nothing to note whether it was or not, though it *is* just a story, so one wouldn't know for sure, right?
Is Pierre sorry for forcing her to decide then or there (though I got the impression that he didn't force her at all, I thought the postion they were in was more of a long kissy-moment instead of of "drink my blood and turn me" moment, but that's just me. Yes, I'm a fluff-a-holic and I'm proud of it!)or was he sorry for the pain that she will have to go through for the transformation?
Now, Pierre's brother, Joel. He's bad news, I can feel it in my bones. I predict that he will betray his brother and squeal to the acarea. He doesn't know that Avery is *the* Avery yet right? And, I also think that she might mistake Joel for Pierre sometime...(I have read wa~ay too many fics, somethings just don't change in them, you know. Twins, one evil, one good and lovable, blah blah blah..I'll shut up now)
Anything else hm...your grammer and spelling is great! I don't think I noticed one mis-spelled word. Though you most likly will find a few typos in my review here, my spelling is horrible
I seem to be in the habit of writing long reviews lately, though that's a good thing, right? Anyways, Update soon!
Lady Draculea chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
I'm really enjoying your fic. Vampires are one of the my favourite subjects to read about.
I'll be anticipating your next update :)