Reviews for Human vs Nature
nine iron chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Hey, great poem, you have way too many. How am I expected to read all of them? Email me your favorites so I can see your talent without breaking a sweat. (I guess I am one to talk, mr 91 poems on here.) I really like this idea, shows your intelligence and skill.
Keep writing
nine iron
Lailassi chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Thats really cool. Those look like fun. :P
I like the way you write, it's sort of straightforward in purpose, but still uses a really good vocabulary. AND YOU SPELL THINGS RIGHT! You cannot understand the joy this brings me, due to the incredible number of people I find spelling incorrectly and using words the wrong way entirely...
Yeah, so I like. Your grammar is pretty good, although I'd personally like to see a little more punctuation, but then again, my brother thinks I'm worse than his English teacher when I read his stories...
Cool!
I like our stuff its an interesting style, interesting manner of writing. It's nice. :D
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
This is great! I love it. I loce acrostics and I love the message. Very well written!
Impressionist chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
:) i love it. acrostic poems are fun, and a little break from the level normality that poetry has the tendancy to sink to. well done.
WondersOfSomething chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
hey what do you means it's not very good sigh* jenna babe it's wicked again i sent it to andrew and he loved it you got fans for life hunie! like i said famouse like shakespeare babe !