Reviews for Disgust

Loathing in me

Whispering blasphemer

Abhorring to be

Whispering damnation"

That had to be my favorite part, although the entire poem was just...whoa. Yeah. I'm kind of at a loss for words right now, so I'll just say 'whoa.'

Keep up the great work!
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This is my favorite poem so far of yours. You should consider publishing if you haven't already. You really do make us feel like it's the reader thinking this not someone elses view. Love your work!

Alexiel
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Angsty, melancholic and sad through and through.
Hawke
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
"A torn paper cup, in which the water of life cannot stay." Excellent line. That could be a poem in itself.
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
That's amazing. It made me feel the burning guilt and pain... *bow* you are indeed completely awe-inspiring.
Wow.
Karasu
E. A. Tetje chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I like the over all message of this poem but I think that you use far too much rhyme.
maybe maybe not chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
i liked this, it was really good. it's hard to keep a poem going that long while still keeping the same point, so good job on that! i really liked this,
Angerona chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
It seem like a second to second feeling, you know? i really like the lines you repeat and that you repeat them it gives a nice feeling to the whole thing. A feeling of omg what is going on, and knowing what is going on at the same time. great work keep it up.
-Angerona
freethephoenix chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Wow. What clear emotions. What heart wrenching imagry, what a wonderful depiction of that moment in someone's life. I bow to you.
Chen chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Great poem... the description is soo good. Great job... keep writing.
-Chen
BTW, I updated 'Endless Sacrfice'... if you want to read the second chp. Thanks
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
wow, amazing poem! very well written, expressed and thought out. nice!
behindNosweetSmIlE chapter 1 . 4/25/2004