Reviews for Eternal Scourge
Slinkygirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
's good. but vague.
nick-wordsmith chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Wonderful imagery and good wording.
Stones decay, words last
Nick
Miss Sarah Marie chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Amazingly written. I adore it. _
the lorax is coming chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
feeling a little controling arent we?
SummerMindset chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Very good. Really makes you understand those feelings. Great job. _
FallenAngl chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Very interesting...Not much else to say..._
escapevelocityo2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Mila!
I had to sit there for a few moments blinking back tears before i could write this up. Its beautiful yet what's sad about it is a person truly CAN forsake you in seconds, forget anything you ever had and they dont even care about what happens to you.
There are two categories of people who do this, the concieted, higher than you people with a superiority complex, and those who just think that if they hurt you, or anyone for that matter they will suddenly not be the underdog in the situation and anything they may have done wrong or lied about *cough* is suddenly unregarded because, well, they forgot about you! right?
Wrong. Well the latter doesn't think so, in fact they probably still remember you and want to talk to you and be with you every day ... but backing down on what they said b4 would suddenly make them the underdog again. So they cant do it even though they want to.
Do they deserve your love, or your caring for that matter?
Think about it.
On a lighter note, the way each couplet just flows into the other is amazing. Did you ever think of writing and poemtory? Thats like a story written within poetry , its actually really cool once you read it b/c there are these subtle hints left in each line and you have to sit there deciphering them. (Sorta like shakespeare lol) Anyway, let me know, I'd like to see what happens.
Lana