Reviews for Jelousy Haiku
Sterces chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Oh! This was lovely! And I'd just like to thank you for reviewing my stuff! You will be hearing from me a lot from now on!
Sterces
twilightwriter07 chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
Interesting take on jealousy here. I'm guessing you were trying to use the 3-5-3 format here...the first line had an extra sylable, but other than that...nice job on your haiku. _
twilightwriter07 chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
Nice job on both haiku. I so agree with the last line here. Keep on writing!
EchoesOfReason chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
A little on the odd side, but still good stuff! I get the question mark in the title for sure, very nice twist! All right, as a lack of inspiration, I'm off! Take care, great job, good luck!
Love,
.soul
Timberly Rey chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Lot of emotion in those few words. And hey, you may not be able to write "like that", but at leats you can write a haiku...
And I give you my permission to put my lament on a poster if you so desire.
teh tarik chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
*stop my lust for flow of word*
Oh, both haiku were beautiful. You used an awesome choice of words, very powerful, which, conveyed the meaning strongly. Never stop writing.
EchoesOfReason chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
It's quite the random outburst lol but I like it. In such few words you've displayed a LOT of emotion. Like I mentioned earlier, I hope you're doing chapters to this like you did for keepsies. Kind of the pros and cons of jealousy, it'd be something else to read huh? Maybe different perspectives of jealousy. For the jealous one, and the jealousee I guess...all right, shutting up now! Take care, great job, and good luck!
Love,