Reviews for Broken Down Alone
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Sorry
Matt Alan chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I like knowing you so I understand better and I know what its like man. good job!
LovesTeardrop chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Aw. that was very good. i'm sorry to here what happen but that was a wonderfully written poem. I especially liked the last verse.
From tortured souls comes great art.
Thank you for the review.
LovesTeardrop
Crimson-Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I am sorry for you...however I do not pity you...I am angered by this girl...she treated you wrong...but in time she will be treated much worse I don't doubt...people like this always do the same things in life...sad though it may be...*:)*K.P.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
That was so sad. I have only one suggestion. Get out, and meet some new people. Maybe you'll find the "one" meant for you. Even though you still believe that's it's KC, butI think that maybe you should move on. Take me for example. I'm immersing myself into designing a web site to get over my heartbreak, and I must admit it's really helping me. So you just have to go out and meet others, or find a pet project. Continue writing poems, that'll help. Well I'm through preaching to you. I have to admit this was a beautiful poem. I can defintly relate. Good for you.
Mistress Mira chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Oh that's terrible (not the poem, what happened to you), You poor thing...I can tell from your poem how hurt you are, I know how you feel. I've been down that road before...