Reviews for Death's Salvation
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Great poem
Matt Alan chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
That is never the way out man! This is good though...
AmethystTrish chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
gosh, do i know the feeling... awesome writing though. definitely a truthful piece.
Robert-Andrew-Frogg chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I don't know what is harder, losing someone you love by them leaving you, or by them leaving the world completley.
I've been through both and I know how it feels. The hurt... it fades a little, but it's only a little. Death can often feel like a preferable solution.
Well done
LovesTeardrop chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Aww. Another very good poem with a lot of deep emotion.
Thank you for the review of my poem and I hope oyu feel happier soon. Love hurts!
LovesTeardrop
Della C chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
And now without the Puppet Master breathing down my neck, I return to have my wicked way with your poetry.
This certainly looks like it was satisfying to write. That said, you can do better. The rhyme is inconsistant and the concept driving it is cliche to the n'th degree. I know you don't care about that, but really.
Lack of adverbs. good.
"pure misery?" I hope I don't have to tell you why that's a lame line. Then again, I'm against anyone using the word "pure" in their poems unless it's a positive image... I was yelling at the poetry of a dead mid-twentieth-century poet for it in English the other day, attracting strange looks from my classmates...
But I'm sure you don't care about that.
So, while you get the point across here and it looks like it was quite satisfying to write, I'm sure you could do better.
Now to the humanitarian side of things... you're probably better off without this chick anyway. god that you've got a way to get things off yer back.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
That was so deep. That atually made me cry. It's like you could read into my soul or something. On the bright side this was really some of your best work. I'm highly impressed, and the emotions here hit too close to home. Still you've done wonderfully here. TTFN.
Damiene chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
hey thats an awesome peom...im recently going thru sumthing like that right now...i think ur poem definately is one of the ones i can relate to...keep it up!
Sara
Mistress Mira chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
NO! That isn't a solution to your problem! I know your hurt but don't do anything so rash!...I'm sorry, I just got really wrapped up in the emotion that this poem tells me is hurting you...It's a good poem.
Crimson-Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
nice job your an awsoem writer I love the ending beginning and middle lines but the rest is really nice to keep it up *:)* K.P.