Reviews for Cowboy
Penless Scribe chapter 15 . 6/17/2009
Heh... you updated this have you?

This was the story, Bri, that introduced us back in the day.

I'll be damned.
CaliforniaGirl88 chapter 15 . 8/23/2006
Cute story! I loved it.
xjangalianx chapter 15 . 10/25/2005
i'm gunna cry. you did it. you updated. and it so rocked.
Yaoi-Sonata chapter 4 . 2/26/2005
aw cute
The Anonymous chapter 15 . 2/19/2005
Its still good.

You're not on AIM anymore.

Why not?

-You know who
afk chapter 14 . 1/25/2005
can i ask for it here? i'm really lazy lol
afk chapter 15 . 1/25/2005
O.o OMG! update *_* *pets cyrus*
Stefen chapter 13 . 12/22/2004
What the hell? That's not supposed to happen! :(
Stefen chapter 12 . 12/13/2004
Please don't get him back together with Jack. I don't like him. Alex is so much better! He's such a sweetie! :-) Update!
afk chapter 12 . 12/13/2004
what happened to alex! T_T *sob* yupdate soon!
StarvedArtist chapter 12 . 12/13/2004
Sweet! I love Hoobastank! I new that's who you were using after reading the first line of the song! lol yay! go hoobastank!
CowboyUpDethen chapter 11 . 12/7/2004
Hile, Brian. Do you still miss me? Cause I'm back as much as I can be. I still feel the same.

On another note. Good chapters... too short :-P\
Jinny chapter 11 . 12/5/2004
Okay...so i've been reading this ever since you started writing it, but i don't believe that i've actually reviewed yet. dunno why though. I really should have.

Now I'm juss a lil mad cuz you keep making the chappies so short. Man, 10 pages is short for me! C'mon! I really really love this story and I wanna find out what happens! So quit taking so long to update (yeah...i have room to talk...*cough*) and make it longer! *Gives puppy eyes* Pwease?

anyway, i so love your characters and the way the story is written overall. it's amazing that you can take a kid from the city and put him in the country and all that and make it seem so real. you must know people from both sides . s'always cool to know lotsa people, ne?

i have a character named cyrus too (tho he's completely different from this cyrus!) so i just love the name and connect with the story so much more. plus i would love to date someone like cy, but, he'd have to not be a uke, ya know? (that's *my* position) LoL.

i really think you should keep this goin cuz its a really cute story and i really like it. Hell, i was shocked that you threw in a twist like jack coming back and still liking cy and all. that was like woah...hold up, did that just happen? and the band... cool. i like to write about bands in my stories too (my real band broke up *sniff*)

anyway...i'll stop making you real this long-ass review and get my ass either back to my homework or to bed...not that i'll be able to sleep or anything.

Night!

Jinny (aka chibi_jinx)
afk lazy chapter 11 . 11/23/2004
yay! go alex! XD
jangalian chapter 11 . 11/23/2004
Ronin! you rock! keep up the good work. i can't wait for the new chapter!
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »