Reviews for Animals
Morikaisa chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
*applaudes*

A good poem, though, don't count yourself in there, ok? :)
deathofaraven chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow. I'm impressed. And stuck somewhere between humor and...I dunno the word. Really, really good, though.

~Raven (though you may know me as Rae)
Whisperwings chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow...it's amazing how well you've captured thoughts I think every girl has had at some point. I can't speak for us all of course, but when i'm feeling particularly hurt at the hands of a guy, this just about sums up my emotions perfectly, lol.

~Whisper
Sure as the Dawn chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Such anger...yet so simple and at times true.
kamikaze panda chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
... pigs and rodents and vultures and wolves

are smarter and sweeter than men that I've known...

of course, i've been sexually harassed by many guys before...

sry don't expect sympathy here i'm an androphobic, who is someone that is incredibly phobic of men.

I think it's cool that you are angry at the discrimination... well, its a start...
Marrianna chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Wow. Thank you for showing me that not all men are jerks. You have earned my gravest respect and I hope to one day find another man like that. God bless.
romanticidiot chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Heya I'm back, did ya miss me? (Don't answer that). Anyways, I thought I'd come and say g'day and see how you were faring with fictionpress. I was just looking at your reviews for this and laughed at most of them so I thought I'd better see what the fuss was about; bit of a more favourable response than the one for your rant against men essay thingamagig, hey? I didn't much like this, I don't know why, but that could be because I'm 16 and don't have any experience yet. lol. I'm an idiot. So keep writing and all that! Love always,LizzY ;D
Lonely-River-Boy chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I applaud you man! This is the best piece I have read in a long time. So well said and it takes guts to tell it like it is... I'm an average guy and I see these animals everyday... Bravo!

LRB
dawnm chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I like it. Of course, I agree with it, so that makes the liking easier :) Seriously though, I think I've known all of these guys you are talking about. If you really aren't like the "typical" male, then I feel for you having to carry that stigma. And I understand, because as a woman I am stereotyped as ditzy (despite a 134 IQ), overemotional (despite having impeccable logic), incompetent in a technical career (in spite of being highly educated), and materialistic (in spite of my hatred of shopping). That's to name a few of the discriminations I suffer just because of my gender. So, I truly understand your frustration. Nice work. :)
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Interesting and it had some good use of language although the rhythmn was a bit out in a few over-extended lines. Feministic, or a bitter tirade against the male gender. I don't know if I could put something up if it was against my own gender.
Phoenix Alpha chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
*bows in respect*
Amen to you, my brother. I used to think that men like me, who detest the lies of so-called "masculinity" that most men believe, were rare. I am finding out every day that we are not so rare as I once thought.
Bravo. Men of the world, take heed. This small piece is all you need to learn what many of you are allowing yourselves to become, simply because you believe that it is "manly".
Phoenix Alpha chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
*bows in respect*
Dame Ecarlette chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Yep. I would tell you to become a feminist...but um..there might be a few blocks in the road...and I guess it's not feminist anyway. You are just telling the world about stupid...males. I too agree that there are some men that get the kudos they should not when there are better, less apreciated people. And oh why oh why all the nice animals...you think the poor little animals like being lowered...compared to stupid people? Oh well...
Carolyn Jeannette chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
lol. Funny. Well written too. A bit weird considering that it was written by a guy, but that's what makes it interesting. It's a good poem, it really is and the idea and wording is good (not to mention true) It's not fabulous though. Good, not bad, but not great. But interesting. I liked it.
Cat
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
lol. nice job with this. )