Reviews for Abusing Authority
Alexkind2011 chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Amazing story, I loved the plot. Great work :)
-Alexa
Gothic-innocence16 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Need to finish the story so good for now
Faery Changeling chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
firstly, i love the pedophile teacher hehehe, and I love that D-12 song you quoted right there! *sings softly to herself* my salsa makes all the pretty girls want to dance and take off their underpants, my salsa... AHEM, anyway I am in love with this story.
AresScarletRaven chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Okay, so that was kind of a waste of my time... no offense but this story really sucked. :(
ABBY chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
heyo i like the story - dnt norm go on fictionpress im more of a fanfic person but its kwl. neways thort id press the sexy review button and giv u a buzz keep it up :D
Mrs.IdontgiveaF chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
i liked how you brought but the whole kiss the girl thing. and you brought up the grosses part in the book. lol i love that book. i cant believe who it was. i never guess. anyway back to your story i liked i very much!
Cheza chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
In short, your writing sucks. I would strongly recommend that you have someone reread your stuff, and help you make corrections before you post it. AT least read it out loud before you post it. Honestly, there is no excuse for this kind of bad writing. It's disgusting.

Your story line was good though. You definitely need more details, character development, and more twist to make it a good story.
LynMcCallum chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
Thank god the bastard got caught! How horrible for Chandra...
Riley Kathleen chapter 10 . 12/9/2008
That reveiw button just looked so sexy by the end of the story I HAD to click it. xD

Anyho: This is a really good story. I only really found a few little mistakes with "he" instead of "her" and such but that's prolly just a typo. - Love the story anyhow, and I'm glad that it all turned out okay in the end.
insubordination chapter 10 . 11/17/2008
hey there. Sorry for not signing in but i really can't be bothered atm :D.

I enjoyed your story, you have real talent. Just watch for a few grammar errors, but other than that great job!

Chandra seems a well-rounded character, even if some of the descriptions of the setting etc seem rushed. That fact didn't bother me even slightly. Keep writing, you have potential!
Don't Piss Me Off Again chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
Okay, this is a very good PLOT, but it's not written well, at all. It's like a twelve year old wrote it. I mean, it's a really poor story. Fuck, I'll even say that it downright SUCKS. But again, the plot is good.

The way you write, it's so childish. I mean, there was more fucking USELESS author's note that a story. If Razzie awards could go to stories, this would receive one.

It's just plain...HORRIBLE.

Signed,

DPMOA
AJS chapter 10 . 2/17/2008
I think you should have taken more time to develop each event in this story. Right now, it just kind of feels like you brushed over everything, without really explaining it and going into detail. I don't know. Just an idea.

This was an interesting plot though, and I'm glad it has a sort of happy ending. I mean, aside from the guy getting killed, but at the same time... she enjoyed it... ? Yeah. I don't know.

Nice read...

- Alyssa
MicroQueen15 chapter 6 . 10/21/2007
I would assume that you wrote this fairly young so I'm going to cut you some slack. This is really bad. I'm not that old but I could only bring myself to read this far into it. The writing seems a bit juvenile. I don't think your depicting the characteres well. I'm not flaming, just saying that maybe you should go back and revise your chappies. To make it sound more 'mature'. The plot/idea is good. The writing just sounds young. The rapist teachers thoughts don't sound real.

Once again, NOT FLAMING. Just giving you my opinion.
Unique1952 chapter 10 . 7/6/2007
Just read the entire story and I absolutely love it! This was really sad but kept me interested. This was very good.
An Unwanted Accesory chapter 10 . 5/25/2006
OMGOD! that was the fastest ending I have ever seen. It was so fast that I started laughing like REALLY hard. LOKI? lolSHE WAS ONLY 16!-AnaleighP.S. I liked it.
133 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »