Reviews for Daughter Of A Gun
Shadow E. Katt chapter 15 . 9/3/2005
It's been so long since you posted this chapter, and still no update. You are a great writer, and I am dying here waiting for the next chapter. please update!
Tomonari Kasumi chapter 15 . 8/27/2005
well, not like it wasent predictable, but i did enjoy gabe and dekas comeing together. Keep it up.
Aharah Musici chapter 15 . 8/19/2005
intresting
Liviania chapter 15 . 6/29/2005
Incredible story...

It has a wonderful depth, and Deka's narration is excellent.

And I'm beating my head over that cliffie.

Livi
Shadow E. Katt chapter 15 . 6/28/2005
This is a great story! I like it alot especially the suspense and betrayals. u might want to make the paragraphs longer instead of one-liners. occassional ones would be ok, but constant 1 liners can be improper in prose. love the story. keep updating
Shadow E. Katt chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
I like the story concept. Real good a nd such language! XD The suspense and twists and truoubles of Deka's life are intensely moving; the title of the story seriously draws the eyes, at least it did for me and the Prelude was wonderful. You need to improve the typos and spelling/grammaratical errors, but the plot is good. ;)
Tomonari Kasumi chapter 14 . 4/8/2005
its been a while sence youve updated the story, but you dident dissapoint us with the new chapter. you have (yet again) brought gabrial back from the grave, and added comic reliefe. good work and keep it coming.
Ahara Musici chapter 14 . 4/6/2005
m word inventor
Kimi chapter 13 . 9/6/2004
another excellent chapter. Put one thing. D,bring back ko. and congrats on you know.
Peace,A.
Tomonari Kasumi chapter 13 . 7/26/2004
whoa, dekas hatered goes deeper than a petty grudge for her parents, and the old man has "enhanced" deka... it gets better and better
gentle-deity chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
Another wonderful chapter And a /very/ cool twist. Though I want Gabe and Kotaru back.
They aren't dead I tell you! Really!
*cough* ANYHOO. As I said, I like the twist. I like the fact that Deka has been...robitized. XD SHUT UP YOU STUPID BIRD! Sorry. There's a bird which insists on killing itself by constantly throwing it's body against our window. Back on topic. I'm glad I know about Deka's sister, her father and mother. I can't wait for more. The idea of the blue stuff was cool to, and I hope we see more of 'modern caveman' XD I think he msy be important.
of coarse, you're the authress, not me.
I'll talk to you later! Waiting fpr more!
catanna chapter 13 . 7/17/2004
Well, i liked what you did with the ending this time. Consider catanna satisfied _. You were much more descriptive on this chapie too but i found her past with her sister weird. Delicious but... weird. All in all, its a good chappie. Till next ime _. Ta!
Tomonari Kasumi chapter 12 . 7/14/2004
gabes not dead, Kotaros under control of a mad sceintist who laughs "ho ho", deka is seemingly dying, this is a great turn
Yojireru Kihaku chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
Is that all? that can't be all. You are going to update right? right?
Please update please?
Yojireru Kihaku chapter 11 . 6/21/2004
Kotaro has done something. I don't know what. I just know hes done somethng, and I'm going to find out.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »