Reviews for Fighting Versus Peace
SilentRiver chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Very pretty! I love these types of poems! Very good, and like always it makes you think!
kelseypaige chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Wow... This has a lot of meaning for such a short little piece. I like the question in the end... because it forces readers to actually use their brains and think. Good stuff... haha, I hope you write more short things like this in the future- I have a tendency to not read long things... _
Happy writting!
Fallen Fanatsist
Moz chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Wow, what a clever little poem. So much meaning in so few words and very appropriate given the current political situation. Wish I could write poetry, but I really suck at it! Just can't seem to string the words together. Thanks for reviewing my stories by the way. Just so that you know, there are a few more chapters to go on Fading Fortunes. I'll update tomorrow. And if you like evil gossipy villagers as much as I do, there are some great ones in Cracking Facades. ;)
M
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
short, but to the point. I like...AND BY THE WAY, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FACT THAT YOU'D UPDATE 'CURSED' BY LAST SATURDAY, HUH? HUH? *hurls a catapault at you* Lol, I'm just joking. Really I am...*shifty glance* no, i really am joking. I'm generally a pacifist, which is surprising, seeing as how Ray is so violent. And now I'm going to shut up.
And beg for you to update Cursed.
Oh, yeah. the poem. Great rhyming, even though it was short. It's very shortness makes it terrific. Or maybe I just sympathize with things and people that are short (seeing as how I'm 14 and only 4'10", if even that). Wonderful job on the poem!
Crissi chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Pretty good, really short but thats good. Just the last line doesn't have the beat, you know? Keep it up. Love your stories they're the bomb