Reviews for Why Should I Care?
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
This is great, Jake...
Have you recorded this on a cd or on your computer or something? If so, can you mail it to me?
Thanks,
Rachel
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Would you mind if I started quietly singing this song to the tune of 'The Reason' while writing in choppy Latin durring my math class? Rhetorical question. I think of songs, but they all suck. Well written
Nymph
Eternal Aeris chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I still love this song! I pasted it in my poem book! You should write more songs. Remember that song we were gonna write at the skating rink called "You make my world go 'round"? We should write it some time...cya school!
Ente chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
hey!
to answer your question of who likes Bush: people who live with their eyes closed and their heads stuck up their asses. (no offense to anyone reading this that for some reason _does_ like Bush and doesn't have their head shoved up their rectum)
anyway. now that you're seriously scared i'll tell you whati think about your song! first, it gets a star just for the topic, dunno i just like it. i also think it's cool how there isn't really a set rhythm or anything but the lines till fit together nicely. and i liked the refrain too butthe best part was the last line where it gives you that one lst bit at the end where it's different from the rest of the song, and instead of bein kind of lost and depressed it's strong and glad. just awesomeness! *high five*
this may be the longest review i ever write in my whole career on but you know, im gonna go with it, because it's not ending here! bwahaah!
just thought i'd say some random stuff if you mind, just go back of close the window or whatever the heck you do to get rid of it. right. so. glad you liked my bio! i should probably update it or something soon but you know, procrastinaton rules the world. lol. yours was fun to read as well. You live in Germany? that's so cool! i was in Wiesbaden over the summer! my relatives live in Deutschland! cool country, i love the soft pretzels! does your school have short school and long school depending on the day? if you do i am seriouly jealous. LOTR, Peach Girl, Fruits Basket, Evanescence, Michelle Branch, Princess Mononoke, okay almost everything listed in your faves i KNOW is amazing! good taste! my dad loves the carpenters. he says that if their are such things as angels their singer (i forget her name right now) has a voice as close to that as he can imagine. i can't vouch for that though. usually we listen to it on car trips and i end up falling asleep.
woah! you play alot of instruments! its a one man band!
question, if you lived in England first, why isn't English your first language? just wondering!
yeah. it's safe to read now! and im sorry if you're now freked out and won't ever dare to come on the site again, but hey, this is me! so, see you around, email me if you want!
Tschuss!
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Good song. It conveys the hurt well and its message is solid. Easy to interpret and open to different perspectives. Its use of repetition is effective and is not overused. Overall, good job.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Pretty good. With a bit more practice and tweaking of format style, I can see you being a song writer. So, I think I'll know go review some of your other stuff.
keep writing-
till-iburnout
P.S. Thanks for your review on I'm Ok.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
perhaps just put spaces between each stanza? other than that, amazing song ;)
Lilah chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
*sniffle* Jake...that's so sad *bursts out in tears* that was so pretty! *blows her nose* eww...snot...nasty! Anywho...post more stuff soon! I enjoy reading them!
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Reviewing myself for the first time.
I wish it came out in poetry format but it didn't so I'll just have to gat over it. I like it alot. I wrote it so i should. I'm impressed with myself. Yeah.
bye
*Off to pretend that i'm a song writer.