Reviews for The Unsinkable Ship
where's the deactivate button chapter 9 . 8/13/2004
Alexandra really is obnoxious.
Celebrindal chapter 9 . 8/12/2004
Growl! She's kind of harsh, isn't she? the plot thickens! It's going to get pretty hectic once the ship begins to sink, won't it?
-Cel
DragonAIua chapter 9 . 8/12/2004
hm..interesting :-D. Can't wait to see hwo she deals with this...and how Will does.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
Oh! How sweet! I knew that Will loved her! Please update soon!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
Aw! Will sounds like such a cutie pie! I love guys like that!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
This is really good! Lol! The two main characters in my book are named Will and Elizabeth too! I guess those two names just go really well together!
I've only read the first chapter, but I like this story already!
On to the next chapter!
where's the deactivate button chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
The date for this chapter is the 14th, is it not? Then the Titanic sinks tonight! April 14th, 1912, around 11:56 PM (or so) the Titanic hits the iceburg! *shivers*
Celebrindal chapter 8 . 8/10/2004
The Titanic struck the iceberg at 11:40 pm on April 14. It sank at 2:20 am on April 15. As you have it, the Titanic will be sinking the same night that Will kissed her.
This was a lovely chapter, a wee bit lovey, but good nontheless.
-Cel
DragonAiua chapter 8 . 8/10/2004
I LOVE IT! *smiels* your story just make sme feel all happy inside :-D
where's the deactivate button chapter 7 . 7/16/2004
You do nkow that I'll attack your muse if Will and Elizabeth are killed off, don't you?
Celebrindal chapter 7 . 7/16/2004
Good chapter! Very well developed and not too fast at all.
Dragonah heck you know who I am chapter 7 . 7/16/2004
this is magnificant! It just keeps getting better :-D
DragonAiua chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
LAdy, tht was awesome! I don't think the change was to fast...the only suggestion I have is that she finds soem balance somewhere in their, righty?
where's the deactivate button chapter 6 . 6/26/2004
I think you should put the date she's thinking these things at the beginning of the chapter so we can count down to ddistruction, as it were. And please get that muse of yours to leave Will and Elizabeth alone!
Gamgee Girl chapter 6 . 6/26/2004
This was a really great chapter. If Elizabeth already loves Will, then the personality change wasn't a bit too fast. I can understand why she changed so quickly as well.
You're doing a splendid job!
-Gamgee