Reviews for The Price of Perfect: Faith McKenzie
Meg Conlin chapter 3 . 5/6/2004
wow, this is amazing. I wouldn't know what i'd do if i were in that situation. Your writing is extremely powerful. Keep writing and update soon.
Meg
Lady Riven chapter 3 . 5/5/2004
Very well written, it explains what exactly happens to those who care about the person who loses their life whether it be accidental or intentional. Very well written and very emotional, and i could relate. I am interested in what happens in the next chapter. Thank you for reviewing my story.
Lady R
Amber-Dewdrop chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
Ohmygod, this is so sad, and so real. You have a wonderful style of writing, carry on with the excellent work.
Jump Start My Heart chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
Awesome...gets better with every chapter...but I'm curious, what is the narrator's name?
Thanks for reviewing Ocean Side!
Alyssa Jo*
Jump Start My Heart chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I love it...it's awesome! I hope you update soon, I really wish to find out the course of this story...it's to magnificent ot just stop there.
Could you check out 'Burning Clouds' or 'Ocean Side' for me? They are a couple of my works.
Alyssa Jo*
D. Wilder chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
wow very powerful. that poor school and that poor girl. what a shock. update soon. i really wanna know what was so wrong with her life that she resorted to that. update soon and please read my stories.
sunstormed chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
oh that was good...very sad. this was really well written, and the descriptions were wonderful