Reviews for Flagellated
t0mh4nk5 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012

I love this poem, I havent seen a religion one in a while. Great job!

-Samantha
I am not the one chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
I know what you mean at times I feel the same way as well.
656 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I have seen 'The Passion' as well. This poem truly covers andexposes the feelings, complex as they are.
My Mental Disaster chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
this is from the form to the meaning, laced wih perfection. it wither writers blick away, melting emotion into a deadned heart. Thank you. Reading this was enlightening
Getuie chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Yeshua Adonai... Give it to Him, He is able... We all rise, we all fall... and the expression has been done to death, but 'we all fail'. You've beautifully described this... It's pure and raw and real and simply you. You might've made the mistake of not clinging to Him at first... He's not like a spiteful child that He won't step into the situation if you let Him.
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Sad, and so beautiful.
Laineniel chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Oh wow. This is so beautiful, and horrendous at the same time. You have taken a brutal horrific monster of emotion and illustrated it with beautiful, precise, and flowing words and rhythm. My favourite part is right at the end with ".. if only I had clung to You? Now I am forced to since nothing else is left."
You glorify Him magnificently through the talent He has given you.
Seaspray chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
That was very emotive. Strong heart- rending images, very well written. Well done!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2