Reviews for Forgiven But Never Forgotten
DancingButterfly chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
THAT WAS FUCKING WONDERFUL. DID U REALLY MAKE THAT UP URSELF? u really have some talent there. wow. just one word to describe that. wow.
quotata chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
love it.
hazama chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
sup dude!
Hehehe...guess what? I decided to visited ya and kango but I'm not e-mailing kango right now. Hehehe...but yeah, keep up the good work and I'll try to check up on your stories and poems every once and then. Hahahah...well, got to buzz.. Heheh...see ya next time ya write those stories. Oh yeah, FINISH THEM SOON 4 me, honey? hehehe...
haz
Supernatural Blonde chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I really loved your poem. I absolutely adore the history of that time. Henry the VI and his six wives. I'm currently reading a book about Catherine of Aragon. It actually starts when she's sailing to meet Arthur. Have you read "Doomed Queen Anne" by Caroline Meyers? It's young adult, but it's still an interesting look at Anne. When I read it, I really enjoyed Anne because she was clever and evil. She was not kind and not sweet. It was a relief to read in her eyes. I never thought she really loved him. Go figure though. She was thought to be the one who had Catherine of Aragon poisoned. Quite vicious huh? Well, awesome poem!
Grape chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Hey, wow that was really good. That's kind of sad that even in the end she really loved him. I guess that kind of extends over the whole "if he's happy Im happy" thing right? Well great job!
saywho chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
wow.. u're one talented 'poemist'(is there such word...?) i love it. keep up the good word .
by the way, r u gonna ever update 'dark secret' ? im waiting...
Sani chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Very nice...Anne Boleyn is so interesting, especially since she's the mother of Queen Elizabeth I. Henry was a good king, sorta, but so unfaithful
Killer Tofu chapter 1 . 5/1/2004