Reviews for CRDP: Beginnings
Afan chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
The awesome characters of this fabulous story have grown on me and I am so happy there is will be more cases with them; can't wait to go on with them on their next exciting adventures...
GrimNight chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Awesome story, Loved Adir's character the most!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
i really hope this is published one day. i would definitely buy it. great job. lovable characters and wonderful development and plot. thanks for sharing !
Happily Ever After All chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I love this story!
Iuno chapter 12 . 6/19/2010
I love Archer here-he's my ultimate man. I like the chemistry between Mercer and Shen, their personalities really suit each other. The love-hate relationship between Archer and Gun are amazing; I'm always inclined to love the second pairing more than the first, actually. Just one detail though, I don't think you ever mentioned Gun's hair color just his eyes which are blue. I'm just going to imagine it's silver.
Wren chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
You should continue this, it's a good idea. I love adir's distressed child act.
ayune01 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
nice story.

i cant wait to read more.

thank you for writing this.
pille-ip chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
Great!

I like the colourful characters. I love the quirks that they have and I enjoy reading something a bit different.

I would have liked to get to know the newer members a bit more and also the doc, but I guess it's something for the next books of CRDP :)

Keep up the good work!
Kinda.Sorta.Insane chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
This was interesting. :) It reminds me of one of those pointless stories to be honest. Like not much changed except for the fact that most everyone is happy. Like you're right back where you started. It was an nice plot and original characters though. I guess it just didn't have what I usually look for in a story. Gosh, I feel like a mean person.
Salvia chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I like the idea of this story a lot; the world you have built has a lot of potential for suspense, mystery, etc. I think it needs to be fleshed out, though; often you take the cliched shortcut of telling us instead of showing us. And please find a beta, or read through more carefully yourself! Often you use a similar sounding word instead of the one you want (see: muddle). Spellcheck can't fix everything.
kkk chapter 12 . 9/6/2009
TERRIBLE ending.

as an author you should know better.

amazing story ):
Wishing Dragon chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
Don't tell me that was the real end.

If it is, that's a bitch ending. It leaves too many lose ends. I want to know if Gunther and Archer ever get together, and more on Mercer and Shen. This is a really good story, and is really addicting. I don't want that to be the end. D:
Cinthia Annette chapter 12 . 7/9/2009
This is a awesome story! I had read it so many times and never review it! What a bad fan! lol love it!
artmagus chapter 12 . 3/16/2009
the best story i've ever read ... i would like to see Archer with Gun but it was still a very beatifully written story! i want to read more of their adventures ...
Language Lover chapter 12 . 2/1/2009
Awesome ending. I hope there is sequel to it, I'm going to miss this story. The characters were very interesting and the plot amazing. I really had fun reading it.
151 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »