Reviews for CRDP: Beginnings
Sw33tR0ze chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
This is my second time reading your story. I was wondering how do you pronounce their names? This story does need a beta.
JtheChosen1 chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
excellent, just like ur other stories!
i-see-faeries chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
Aw, I love this. It was freakishly long for me, and I had to stop often, but so worth it. I love Adir, and him with Mercer is just adorable. :D I love this, totally unique. Hearts.
Fictatiousrambler chapter 12 . 4/30/2008
wow i i loved this, i just could not stop reading this literally. Darn you for making it so good, darn you.
Charles Greyson chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
not bad at all...
True.Randomness chapter 12 . 11/22/2007
OMG! I loved this story. The paranormal is my favorite theme and so is boy love, so this story was extreamly lovely. I can't wait to read the other CRDP!
Elkica chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I read this in one go and I think that's telling something, ne. Your characters are very likeable and so cool, specialy the Archer. Roara. xD. I love the mix of the personal stories and the 'cases' and the way they dealt with those Billy's boys.

And I have to mention the Kitten, oh god, I so adore the Kitten... *giggles*

*now she goes to read more of CRDP: Case files*
Loveless Breath chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
I like this story. It's good. It was on my friends favorite list. I like the slight boy/boy relationship. I like how you focus on thier emotional realtionship. See you around.

~Fade into the darkness~
Bobii chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
CDPR is all I have left to read of your stuff. So far I like it (which shouldn't come as any suprise since I'm a big fan of your other stories) I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story, but not right now...I really need to sleep and reading your stories prevents that.
Lavender-Drop chapter 12 . 10/3/2006
this was great, i cannot wait to read the next one. i really love adir and merc! they're so cute! and it was totally unexpected to have archer act so aggressive, amusing, but totally unexpected. the ending was not the best, but, there will be another story so i’m looking at is as a intermission, if you will.
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
i liked this story it was really good! i love Archer anmd Gun!
Lady Psychic chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
This was a really enjoyable story. It had interesting plot lines and cool characters.
Talaquinn chapter 12 . 7/15/2006
An excellent story...groups of stories? The characters rock, and so do the plot lines. I really enjoyed reading this.
queerdel chapter 12 . 6/25/2006
Wonderful story. I wanted to come back and thank you for your review, but had to start all the way at the beginning, and I'm hooked. I can't wait to read the rest of this series. I honestly thought Archer was a werewolf, from about chapter 5, and especially around chapter 8 or so, but this works just as well. XP I hope there's more 'Gunny' and Archer coming up, haha. Anyway, you'll see me again.
ItalianQT chapter 12 . 4/24/2006
Good story! I liked the plot of the story.. Can't wait to read the next story! : )
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »