Reviews for Welcome to My Life
maddie chapter 12 . 8/7/2005
oh that was kinda sad.. did Drake really have to cut his hair? i loved his hair... grr *mad at jack* don't like him... liked the story though. it was good.

hugs M
jma chapter 12 . 7/27/2005
At this point I'm asking myself- Why the hell didn't I read this sooner? Great story, but then all of your's seem to be that way. _ I like Jason play, but it irked me with the whole 'roommate' thing. He was short with words and a bit of an ass sometimes- but then Drake was a drama queen- lol- so Hey, it worked. I was just sad Drake was forced to cut all his beautiful hair off. -sniffles- Now... hows about a Tate story? _
empath89 chapter 12 . 7/23/2005
i really like this...the only problem is your grammer. i'm not very good with spelling and grammer, but some of the mistakes were blatantly obvious. so, if you don't have a beta, or want a second one, my email adress is . so, if you want me to beta your work for you, i'm very willing. other than that, i luv this story, and will go onto your other fics. so, email me or drop me a review. and like i said before, i'm not the best beta, i can't spell to save my life sometimes, but there were mistakes that i could have fixed...

hugs...empath
ItalianQT chapter 12 . 3/19/2005
Good story! : ) I like how Armand and Destin had a little piece in the story. I'm surprised you don't have more reviews either..
Snyffles chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
E I LOVE IT! This story is absolutely amazing, its so sweet and sad and all that great stuff so far I'm so bloody hooked to it! The only thing I have criticism on are the spelling mistakes, at times it gets to be a little confusing... but other than that I am absolutely in LOVE with this story! All the characters are so loveable (even Drake with his snobbiness at times heheh 'cur'.. makes me laugh)and everything is just so amazing! I'm very tempted to be doing fanart for this... very very tempted! Fact of the matter, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm in desparate need of sleep and my cat's sleeping on my shoulder I'd keep reading! Ah, I'm absolutely, positively hooked on this! Read the first chapter in my Info Pro class and I was giggling to myself for the rest of the day about it! Keep up the friggin amazing work! _~ I'll have to be checkin out the other stories you do too! But for sure this one really gets me. So far its been the only one to genuinely make me burst out laughing! Lovin it! -Snyffles
nanni chapter 12 . 2/10/2005
So sweet :) I absolutly loved it!
Jaded Breeze chapter 12 . 12/28/2004
I liked this story! Goddness to the fullest! Keep it up! Happy trails!
Mars Demo chapter 12 . 12/12/2004
Aw, I think this story is cute, short and sweet, XD

Love Always Never B
Nothing More chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I really like this story, I haven't read anything like it so far and originality counts for a lot in my books lol any ways there were only a few grammer and spelling errors, (like senor, is senior...) anyways great chapter, I'm off to read the next

Never B
dark-corner-in-a-crowded-room chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
I don't usualy leave reviews in the middle of stories but I just had to say that I love the sexual tension between Drake and Jason... its hot
Stefen chapter 12 . 9/14/2004
That was brilliant! I love your writing! I was wondering, though, what the whole hair thing was. Remember in the photo album awhile back and Drake was like, I'll tell you later. Did you ever actually say what that was about or did I just miss it?
Anyway, I loved this story! Drake and Jason were so adorable together! Yay!
BTW... I still can't believe you killed Destin! That was really really cruel and I hated hearing from them in this story because I was just like 'OMG! He's dead now. That's so not fair!'. Mean!
Goldensong chapter 12 . 9/6/2004
So gorgeous! Yay for the appearance of Destin and Armand! Good on you for finishing this story as well!
Jinny chapter 12 . 8/28/2004
Cute ending..."Want to do it again?"
"Yeah, but the dog has to get off the bed first."
That was so cute. I really don't know what to say. Omg...it's the END. Why does it end? LoL.
I was scared when you said that Drake's room had changed and such. I was like "OH NO!"
Well...the basics: I LOVE YOU!
You're one of my favorite writers, and I rank you even above that of the proffessional writers, because unlike them, you don't sell out for fame and change your [yaoi] style for anything.
Besides that, to go along with the amazingly charasmatic personality of your stories, your own personality is also of the same essence...which pretty much means that you write from the heart. Though the characters are fictional, the feelings and situations in the story are based on something that happened, which makes the story all the more touching.
"A writer picks up his pen and shares his emotions through his written words. To truly get to know a writer, you must read his words."
I love you and I love your writing. Never stop!
Jinny
Jinny chapter 12 . 8/28/2004
Cute ending..."Want to do it again?"
"Yeah, but the dog has to get off the bed first."
Well...the basics: I LOVE YOU!
I love you and I love your writing. Never stop!
Jinny
futagoat02 chapter 12 . 8/22/2004
very sweet, understanding story, like the way it ended!
baibaiyukie