Reviews for Boredom
tripletxtreme chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
haha, this is a good laugh. Specially Einstein and ! It's great. I love it.
Ixyavi chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I laughed my ass off through this whole thing. Its funny the things we do when we are bored!
melissa chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
That is a very true statement...I am probably gonna go join a gang thanks to you...thanks for the advise...
missy
Remix S.O.S chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
I liked it you should show it to my old teachers maybe then they would make their lesson plans bearable so I wont try to sleep in their classes any more I think it was very creative.
FireChainsaw chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Wow. I have some mixed feelings about this piece. I didn't come close to cracking a smile till "remote controlled cheese grater", but that made me laugh enough to redeem the whole story. One thing though; I knew that Diogenes, who was called the insane Socrates, slept in a tub, but I never knew the real Socrates slept in a barrel.
djsaxon2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
lol, i didnt actually read the story, but i though you'd like to know this stor is the 11, 0th "humour" story on . YAY YOU!
ps, plz r/r my stuff.
Sworn Destiny chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
LOL! That was funny. So much degrading of historical people..it's kind of genius. O_o; I'm a bit scared to be bored now..::goes and entertains myself:: x_X; But considering the last paragraph, I'm a bit scared to entertain myself! AHH! What do I do!