Reviews for Void's Lamentation
LonelyInsignificantOne chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
that was beautiful man...i liked it VERY much...kik ass
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
No one deserves pain, yet it happens to the best of us. I love how you force the reader to feel your frustration and pain.
Hawke
xoxkissxofxdeathxox chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
i love it. it's so true. you're a great writer i've read some other your other things. the description is perfectly balanced too; not too muuch and not too little. keep up the great work!
ScarredSpiritOfShadows
Klutzy Violet chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
This is very good. I enjoyed this, and your use of language and imagery makes the situation really interesting. Well done!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
wow, truley amazing! its really well done and great! i like i like!
ps: thanks so much for including me in ur bio like everywhere, lol! it means a lot to me, i appriciate it ;) and yeah i do enjoy your work, or do u think i'd still be reviewing if i didnt? lol. thanks guy!
A Girl in Denial chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I really liked this. I think you got your point across very well. It was slightly repetitive, but in a way that grips to the reader and manages not to take away the reader's interest in your poem. That's what I really like about your poetry, because when I try that, my poems usually become items for the garbage bin. Write on!
agid
freethephoenix chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Oh! My heart is officially wrenched. What a tear jerking poem! Makes me want to go hugs someone and tell them I love them. Or hug a teddy bear and comtemplate my own sins... jeez you're in control of everyone's emotions when you write. And what an amazing driver you are. I love this poem, especially the "I... etc etc" part. It sounded like something from a song.
"I don't want you one to suffer alone" Is that sentence right?
Other than that... wow.
E. A. Tetje chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Wow, I like this, it describes almost exactly how I feel when I think about one of my guy friends. There are a few times where you forgot to put an r on the end of your but this is a minor detail and doesn't really need to be fixed just thought I would mention it. Keep writing! Good work!