Reviews for The Mythical Revolution
mimic12355 chapter 11 . 6/7/2004
Wow, that was a good ending. I like the meeting of the spirits, keep up the good work.
I updated my story in Fanfiction.
XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 11 . 6/7/2004
Oh, very good! I liked the way that you tied things up. It ended very nicely. Wonderful job! *hugz*
Megger McGreggor chapter 11 . 6/7/2004
I liked the Lion King, but I think Beauty and the Beast is the best Disney movie.
Aw! A happy ending. See, I can't do happy endings. I love suffering and pain! MUWAH! Which is why none of my stories ever end good.
zoey7 chapter 11 . 6/7/2004
wow, what an awesome ending! yet i'm very sad that the story is over *tear* but its so cool how Phoenix saw his parents ) and you scared me for a second. i thought he was dead! but, thank goodness, he was alive. ) and Phoenix and Raia are getting married! yay! *throws confetti* your new story 'The Prophecy' sounds really interesting. i'm sure it will be as wonderul as this one! great story and good luck writing the next. i'll review again when you post your new story. until then, farewll! _
mimic12355 chapter 10 . 6/5/2004
That was some cool battle, I like the way it ended. Keep up the good work.
XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 10 . 6/3/2004
No need to worry, I am perfectly normal today. *whew* bet you're relieved _. A very well written chapter. The story is progressing nicely and Draco finally died! Thank goodness. I hate him and now i don't have to anymore cuz he's dead! Very well written! Update soon!
zoey7 chapter 10 . 6/3/2004
hey there! awesome chapter! and, contrary to what you say, this was not a crappy story. i loved it! why would i r/r if i didn't like it? oh, and i'm so happy Draco's dead! that totally made my day! sad, isn't it? oh well, i'm sad your story is almost over. please write more stories! and i'm afraid i can't ignore the fact you said fighting makes girls sexier. i'm not offended, don't worry! *starts putting on armor and grabs sword* let's go! i'll take anyone on right here! lol ) just kidding. please update soon! _
Megger McGreggor chapter 10 . 6/3/2004
"Long live the king."-That reminds me of Scar in the Lion King when he kills Mufasa...*starts crying*
Good chapter!
XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 9 . 5/29/2004
Very good! Love it so far. Some of it seems a little to abrupt. I liked Raia but they fell in love soo fast. The plot is good! The characters are likeable. Except for Draco. Hate that bastard. I love this! Hope for an update soon!
XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
Hey! I just noticed something! You are talking to a Phoenix! Whoo! Me and you can be crazy together *dances around happily* hehe! J/k!
Oh no *groans* it's a blonde girl. Sorry, blonde girls bug me. They are so annoying! They all think they are so pretty and...*cough* anyway! I really like Phoenix! He's a cool guy. He is not an emotionless king and i love the fact that he can cry. Go him!
XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
Whoo! Thank you so much for your review. That was so nice of you. I just read it and it was so nice and made me feel all good and..thanks!
Oh man. "His features were soft, but grim." I thought that you wrote, his feathers were soft but grim. *shakes head* i was like..what the hell? The guy has FEATHERS THAT ARE SOFT BUT GRIM? *rolls eyes* go take another sleeping pill Nikki...oh look! Now i'm talking to myself. And now you are probably wondering what the hell is wrong with me. I just took some medicine and i think it does something seriously dangerous to my head...cuz now i am acting all weird..
OKAY! Anyway, i better stop before i scare the shit out of you. This was a great start! I will now tear through these chapters and then review again! *muahahahaha* *cough* *hahahahaha*
zoey7 chapter 9 . 5/24/2004
first of all...GO AURORA AND RAIA! they kicked butt in this chapter. ) that makes me happy. its always nice to see female characters kill their opponents. anyway, i can't believe all the powers Raia had. that was amazing. i'm beginning to like her more and more...and my suspicion was correct? cool! i won this chapter! i feel so special now. ) ooh, i can't WAIT to find out what happens between Draco and Phoenix. Phoenix, don't let me down! well, please update VERY soon! _
RavenPirate chapter 9 . 5/24/2004
I wanna dragon! *chases after dragon*
Yay! Blood and guts!
The line that Phoenix says, "How would you like your remains displayed?" Reminds me of Hannibal, when he asks the guy "Guts in or guts out?" Muwahaha.
mimic12355 chapter 9 . 5/24/2004
This is very good chapter, what's going to happen after Phoenix wins the battle?
mimic12355 chapter 8 . 5/22/2004
Wow, the battle is good. Goldenrod turned the guards into ash and lots of chaos. Keep up the good work
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »