Reviews for Welcome to Hellview
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I know I read this already but I just want to bug you to update 'cause you're such a genuis. PPLEASE UPDATE! Okay now that I've got that off my chest, I'd like to thank you for your review. _
amethystdawn chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
O)kay, so i break my self-made promise... Anyway back to my lovely review. _
Oh, so now they're both foxy. (again with the foxy) Please update soon. Gotta go.
P.S I don't mean to be pushy and nagging but, if you have the time, and I'm not forcing you, can you please check out my story "mysteries"? I want to hear your opinion on it. I really do. _
amethystdawn chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
Oh... foxy lady is foxier than ever before... i have absolutely no idea why i keep on saying foxy. foxy foxy foxy foxy foxy... Anyway, nice touch on those "Aw hell" moments. I luv them. you keep on making our hero's life more interesting by the minute. Okay, now i'm going to promise myself to sleep after this review. It's 12 in the morning and me mum's gonna kill me. So, I bid ye farewell, but be back soon. And please update soon. _
amethystdawn chapter 3 . 7/10/2004
Hahahahaha! Great! You added some humor. And yes, foxy lady in there is getting a bit annoying. _ I'll read some more tomorrow. I'm sorry for putting it off. I'm trying to go true my first semester without a slip. No, I'm not a bad girl. I just suck in a few subjects. Anyway, please update. _ Luv ya. _
P.S I don't mean to be pushy but, if you have the time, and I'm not forcing you, can you please check out my story "mysteries"? I want to hear your opinion on it. I really do. You are quite the writer.
amethystdawn chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
Mind Programming: Good. Read more. Read more. Good. Read more...
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
ooh. This story's good... I'll rerad some more tomorrow.
Jack West chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Great Start... can't wait to read where this is going.
one suggestion... give us more than thoughts of our character... give us atmosphere more..