Reviews for Syn
BuffLie chapter 9 . 8/12/2004
*Insert completely useless review here* I like it :D And I like Azyra. I like her more in this story than in others, I think.
Squidlers chapter 9 . 8/12/2004
I love this story! And Azyra is a great character- it's good to shake up a character as unflappable as Syn once in a while.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
BuffLie chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
Great chapter as always. It's always cool when characters/names of yours get reused. It makes me feel like I know them already :)
Mell8 chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
This is very interesting and original. Please post again soon.
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
*rubs hands together* Could it be a...a pairing? I doubt Syn is the type of person to 'close' to anyone but...I'm such a hopeless romantic sometimes. Gotta snap outta it. Anyways, nice chappie. So Syn probably isn't the only one, eh? I hope to learn more.
*tips hat*
secondlysuspected chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
Wow, that was really good! Syn is such a cool half-elf! Your writing style is amazingly original, and I have to say that this is one of the best stories I've ever read.
Keep writing!
Hottahspots chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
Interesting story. I like the plot line. It's kind of weird but engaging.
Kynria chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
Excellent! I'm so captivated by the way you write your stories and i think you did a great job on Azyra's accent. Update soon!
Squidlers chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
I love this story! You rule!
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
Oh, shadows! And they try to sufficate you too...hm...I like. As usual, I halfta say that this was a good chappie. I'm glad you had a mistress in there, haven't seen one 'o those in a story for a while. I especially liked the: 'nasally arrogance with a hint of spoiled greed. Typical mistress' and 'Weary platitudes and resignation. Obviously the target' I couldn't help but snort with laughter at those two. Keep those chappies rolling!
*tips hat*
Kynria chapter 7 . 6/29/2004
I agree, a very good spot to finish the chapter, very suspencful. I especially liked his last thought. I could picture it perfectly. I can't wait until the next chapter! Keep it up!
Squidlers chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
Another wonderful chapter.
And seriously, you should find someone to help you turn this into some kind of movie, because I can just SEE the shots, and every one is brilliant.
Jasper Riddle chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
Ohh. I like this. Syn is, believe-it-or-not, a very likeable character. In my opinion. His...isolated opinions are occasionally laughable, and I like how you described him in the earlier chapters.
Please keep writing this; I hate it when people don't finish what they start.
-Cap . \V/
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
*claps* Yay new chappie! And it's a good one too...cookie to you. Seriously, I like what you've got going on here. Continue please.
*bows*
Kynria chapter 6 . 6/12/2004
Awesome! as usual, everything flows so nicely and your characters seem so real! Keep up the tremendous work, i look forward to the next chapter.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »