Reviews for Syn
Luna Sealeaf chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
Excellent story! Probably the best I've ever read on , although I admit that I have not read too many. Very refreshing to read something that actually feels like a story! Nice work!
-Luna Sealeaf
Singing Sarah chapter 6 . 6/9/2004
I'd thought you'd never update this story, but you did. Yay. Awesome chapter.
DragonWhisperer chapter 6 . 6/7/2004
this is great! write more!
BuffLie chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
Very good as usual. One sentence confused me a little.
"No, not the king who sat on the throne in Caitra, the king of the Syndicate." the comma after Caitra made me think that the king of Caitra and the king of the Syndicate were one in the same. That just might have been how I read it, but I read that sentence a few times because of the initial confusion. Maybe put a "but" after the comma. Not sure. Could just be me :)
Singing Sarah chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
Amazing! You are very talented. I love Syn's character. You've done well creating him for your readers. I can't wait to read more!
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Shoot, Syn is so freaking cool...ah, good character you've got here Sake-chan. Continue writing chapters.
*bows*
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
Argh! In my last review I meant 'female HUMANS looks like horses' geez, these reviews should have spellcheck. Anyways nice job. You're writing style is a fresh relief to me. You've got talent, make no mistake. Now, onto the next chapter!
*bows*
Kynria chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Absolutely amazing!
Your fast pace and overall excellent writting skills are just marvelous! I always try to find some kind of constructive critisism when i read your stuff but i can never find anything worth pointing out. So all i can say is, Great job and hope you update soon!
DarkSorceress chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
"Me. Last night. Ven said."
I really love that line.
I find it amazing that you can write a character that is so evil yet so loveable. Maybe it is just me.
I really like that way that you have mastered the first person tense, it truly amazes me.
And no, I did nnot find this chapter confusing.
Update soon
Until next time
MidnightSorceress
Squidlers chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
I can picture every scene you write as a shot in a movie! This story rules.
BuffLie chapter 4 . 5/12/2004
Wow, that was a really good chapter. And I loved... "Backstabbing, both literal and figurative..." Spiffy, mudear, just spiffy.
DarkSorceress chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
I really liked that chapter. I like how you make you character blievably remorseless. Well, actually, he is believable in all aspects. I really enjoy reading the character.
Anyways, update soon!
Until Next Time
MidnightSorceress
Squidlers chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
Lovin' it. can't wait for your next chapter!
BuffLie chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
It just gets better with each successive chapter ;) I swear, one day, my reviews will be useful.
Kynria chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
This is awesome so far! nice descriptions and interesting characters! The pace was fast but not so that it left you confused as to what was going on. Good job!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »